Rear quarter view)|
A Sabre Turbo in GTA Vice City.
GTA Vice City |
GTA Vice City Stories
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door muscle car|
|Capacity||2 (driver and 1 passenger)|
Other than the presence of a racing stripe, the Sabre Turbo appears largely the same as a standard Sabre (based on a 1970 Oldsmobile Cutlass). The GTA Vice City rendition of this vehicle appears only in red and striped in white color (which is fixed to the car's texture) whereas in GTA Vice City Stories, it appears in several colors, while retaining a racing stripe that is constantly light green. Also, while the GTA Vice City rendition shares the same rim design as a regular Sabre, the GTA Vice City Stories' rendition features wire rims instead of the regular Sabre's sports rims.
Compared to a regular Sabre, the Sabre Turbo is capable of better acceleration, top speed and cornering, and emits a different engine sound from its stock counterpart. Due to its modified engine, the car also emits a noise associated with turbo-charged engines.
In GTA Vice City Stories, its performance traits are similar to that of the Polaris V8.
- The Sabre Turbo in GTA Vice City can be spawned by inputting cheats.
- The Sabre Turbo plays Wildstyle by default when entered in GTA Vice City.
- In the GTA Vice City intro, there is a Sabre Turbo that has twin tail lights on both sides, unlike the game version that has a single tail light on each side.
- GTA Vice City
- GTA Vice City Stories
- Parked in a parking lot by Escobar International Airport.
- Always parked outside the smuggling empire sites owned by the player.