The Sadler is a pickup truck featured in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. It is one of the lower class pickup trucks available in the game. It resembles a 1972 Ford F-100. Sometimes the Sadler will have objects in the back, for example, oil drums, Sprunk cans, or wooden crates.
The Sadler can be found driving in some parts of the countryside of San Andreas. Similar to the Glendale, there is also a damaged version of this truck - even when repaired, the panels remain damaged.
- In front of Helena Wankstein's Farm, dating her is not required.
- Can be found next to the Trailer Park in El Quebrados, it constantly appears in a light green body color, which is a unique trait considering the Sadler cannot Be modded at TransFender.
- One of the building's in Blueberry.
- In rural areas, such as Flint County and Whetstone.
- Parked near some buildings, east of Fallen Tree, Flint County
- Next to the house in Beacon Hill, sometimes a regular Sadler spawns instead.
- Next to a house, north of the Cluckin' Bell restaurant in Tierra Robada.
- Outside a cabin, north of Verdant Meadows.
- Behind a gas station in Montgomery, Red County .