Rear quarter view)|
A Sadler in GTA San Andreas.
GTA San Andreas |
|Vehicle type||Civilian truck|
2-door pickup truck (GTA San Andreas)|
4-door crew cab pickup truck (GTA V)
2 (driver and passenger) (GTA San Andreas)|
4 (driver and 3 passengers) (GTA V)
|Manufacturer||Vapid (GTA V)|
GTA San Andreas
The Sadler is one of the lower class pickup trucks available in the game, and functions as a farm truck, resulting in it appearing more frequently in rural regions of San Andreas. Like certain pickup trucks in the game, the Sadler will come with loads on its truck bed, such as oil drums, Sprunk cans, or wooden crates. The truck is based on a 1973-1977 Ford F-Series, but the placement of the grille is similar to 1970s era International Harvester pickup trucks.
The truck's performance is the inversion of that of the Bobcat, with poor-to-moderate speed and acceleration, but superior handling, stability and off-roading capabilities (due to its higher ground clearance).
GTA San Andreas
Similar to the Glendale, there is also a damaged version of this truck, internally named "SADLSHIT". Even when repaired, the panels remain damaged. On the front and back panels, there is no license plate.
The Sandking is an off-road oriented variant of the Sadler; however, parts of its styling is influenced from the 2010-2014 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor. While the Sadler is only available as a crew cab, the Sandking comes in extended cab and crew cab forms.
- The default radio station in the standard Sadler is Radio X, but the default radio station in the beater Sadler is K-DST.
- Due to oversight, the PC version of a regular Sadler lacks a sheen while the beater variant has one.
- In a pre-release screenshot of the game, Ryder's car was a Sadler instead of a Picador.
- Standard Sadler
- In front of Helena Wankstein's Farm, dating her is not required.
- Can be found next to the Trailer Park in El Quebrados, it constantly appears in a light green body color, which is a unique trait considering the Sadler cannot be modded at TransFender.
- One of the buildings in Blueberry.
- In rural areas, such as Flint County and Whetstone.
- Parked near some buildings, east of Fallen Tree, Flint County
- The trailer park in Fort Carson, near the drive-in theater.
- During the mission Tanker Commander, if the player kills the pursuers before getting to the gas station, after the cutscene a Sadler should be sitting at the gas station right next to RS Haul, that is indestructible and unlocked.
- One randomly spawns at The Panopticon.
- Occassionally spawns near the hospital in Idlewood.
- Beater Sadler
- Next to the house in Beacon Hill, sometimes a regular Sadler spawns instead.
- Next to a house, north of the Cluckin' Bell restaurant in Tierra Robada.
- Outside a cabin, north of Verdant Meadows.
- Behind a gas station in Montgomery, Red County .
- Behind a large trailer in Hampton Barns.