Difference between revisions of "San Andreas Rap"
(Nobody numbers lines to lyrics. Going with video with more views and no download link)
m (This video has an accurate slideshow)
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
<center><youtube width="" height=""></youtube></center>
Revision as of 14:12, 16 January 2010
San Andreas Theme Song is a song by Young Maylay (the voice actor for CJ) where he raps to the theme from GTA San Andreas. The song is from the album, San Andreas: The Original Mixtape. Only the background music (which is the theme) is heard in the game.
- Welcome to San Andreas, I'm CJ from Grove Street,
- Land of the heinous, gangbangers, and cold heat.
- In Los Santos neighbors get no sleep,
- beefing with anybody competing even police.
- Four deep in a green rag with gold feet,
- blast with the flag on the strap that's OG.
- Stay in shape, hit the gym, lift the weights
- get super cut or big and buff, nice and straight.
- You got stats: respect, weapon skill,
- stamina, muscle, fat, and sex appeal.
- You get clothes from Bincos and Prolaps
- Suburban, Zip, Victim, and D Sachs.
- Watch your back when you in rival hoods,
- they'll test just to guess if your survivals good.
- Ducking shells at the Cluck 'n Bell,
- jump out busting gunning till they tuck they tail.
- It seem like I'm on impossible missions,
- twisted predicaments hostile positions.
- Tenpenny and Pulaski harass me,
- cop cars been on our ass the last past week.
- Because the 'dreas for the gangsters homeboy,
- hands is the language for the 'bangers homeboy.
- And its dangerous homeboy,
- get your brains blow for how you do your fingers homeboy.
- Heat cocked' we popping them hot one's,
- dump them out bend the block, shaken before the cops come.
- listen for sirens, they don't got none,
- back another lap catch a straggler with a shotgun.
- Hittin them up what that Grove Street like,
- in a dirty sling shot and old Levi's.