|GTA Vice City.|
GTA Vice City |
GTA San Andreas
GTA Liberty City Stories
GTA Vice City Stories
The Lost and Damned
The Ballad of Gay Tony
GTA Chinatown Wars
|Vehicle type||Civilian motorbike|
|Body style||Dirt bike/dual-sport motorbike|
|Capacity||2 (rider and passenger)|
In GTA Vice City, GTA Liberty City Stories and GTA Vice City Stories, the Sanchez assumes the design of an older dirtbike model, complete with a large round headlight. The GTA San Andreas and GTA IV renditions feature more modernized design cues, giving the bike a sportier appearance. The GTA San Andreas version mostly resembles the Yamaha DT series, while GTA IV's Sanchez is based on the Yamaha YZ450. This is also indicated by the "GP-450" sign at the back of the GTA IV rendition, which could hint the engine displacement being 450cc. In GTA IV, the Sanchez is manufactured by Maibatsu.
In most of its appearances, Sanchez's are common on urban as well as suburban street. In GTA San Andreas, however, the Sanchez is almost exclusively found in rural portions of San Andreas, reflecting its use in more rough terrain. The bike's go-anywhere reputation is also exploited in side-missions, ranging from checkpoint side-quests to stadium events and races.
GTA V, pre-release with Franklin Clinton.
The Sanchez, with its soft suspension, high ground clearance and very light weight is useful for stunt biking and offroad applications, but sacrifices speed (being slower than a PCJ-600). Though its performance remains unchanged in GTA IV (apart from its newer 4 stroke engine sound), it is still best suited for off-roading. Like all bikes in GTA IV's single player mode, the Sanchez must be driven with particular caution in traffic to avoid severe injury as the player may easily be dismounted.
In GTA Vice City three Black Sanchez dirt bikes appears in the side mission Trial By Dirt. While the player races around the dirt track with the Sanchez, three black Sanchez dirt bikes chase the player. Rather than guns, the Haitian riders wield Machetes, but are relatively easy to kill. These bikes appear around half way around the first lap, though obtaining one of these bikes is easy if the player waits on the spot upon beginning the mission. The player can then prepare for the arrival of the Haitians. The black Sanchez's speed and handling are the same as its normally-colored counterparts. A similar black Sanchez may also be found in a mission in the episodic content The Ballad of Gay Tony for Grand Theft Auto IV, as listed below.
The Manchez, featured in GTA Liberty City Stories, serves as an improved variant of the Sanchez with a rugged exterior and superior performance.
- It is the only dirtbike in the series, excluding its variant, the Manchez, in GTA Liberty City Stories.
- During the development of GTA San Andreas, GTA Vice City's Sanchez was used as a placeholder.
- A "Dirty Sanchez" is a slang term for a sex act associated with coprophilia.
- The GTA IV rendition of the Sanchez features model number "GP-450" over its rear fender, similar in format to the names of other sportsbikes in the GTA series (including the PCJ-600, BF-400, HPV-1000, FCR-900, NRG-500 and NRG 900).
- The GTA IV rendition also features Terroil decals on the front suspension fork, suggesting that Terroil manufactured them.
- In perfect condition the Sanchez can be sold at S&M Auto Sales for $1,200 in GTA IV after completion of Stevie's Car Thefts.
- A Sanchez plays the following radio stations by default when first ridden:
- GTA Vice City
- Parked at the southeast corner of the dirt track in northern Downtown.
- Commonly spawn in traffic
- GTA San Andreas
- Usually found among traffic around rural areas, most prominently at Fort Carson
- Outside the Tierra Robada safehouse.
- Near the Angel Pine save point.
- On the base of Mount Chiliad.
- Near the cabin in where the mission Badlands takes place at Mount Chiliad.
- Next to a trailer in the northeast corner of Flint County, near Fallen Tree.
- Next to a shed on top of a hill in Flint County, west of The Farm.
- Parked outside the Flint County Safehouse.
- In an alleyway in Hashbury, San Fierro.
- In Snail Trail, Sanchez can be found beside the Cranberry Station, at the left side.
- Parked in Hunter Quarry.
- GTA Liberty City Stories
- Can be found among traffic.
- Next to Vincenzo Cilli's warehouse in Atlantic Quays, Portland.
- Can be found in the dirt track in Harwood, Portland (becomes a Manchez after completing side mission).
- At the Harwood Autocrusher and Junkyard, next to an old storage with windows (Activates the Scrapyard Challenge).
- AmCo station, Harwood, Portland.
- Parking lot of Fidl, Portland View, Portland.
- Spawns in the parking lot across from the stadium, Aspatria, Staunton Island.
- Parking lot of the Liberty Tree offices, Bedford Point, Staunton Island.
- 2 spawn at the picnic area near Wichita Gardens, Shoreside Vale.
- GTA Vice City Stories
- Parked across the road in front of the Clymenus Suite.
- At the dirtbike tracks (Automatically activates Sanchez timing trials mission).
- In the trailer park next to the fence in the east part of the park. It will be found next to a caravan.
- In some shacks in Little Haiti where Auntie Poulet's house is located.
- Parked in an alley in Little Havana.
- South of the light house in Ocean Beach. (Automatically starts Land, Sea, and Air Ace)
- At the first safehouse, can bought for $1000, note that this is bullet-proof (PS2 version).
- GTA IV
- The player can spawn a Sanchez by dialing (625)-555-0150 on the cell phone.
- Can be found next to the player after the mission Truck Hustle for Phil Bell.
- The player drives it on the last mission, in the Revenge storyline.
- The Lost and Damned
- In The Lost and Damned, the player may be required to steal a Sanchez at part of Angus' Bike Thefts.
- The Ballad of Gay Tony