The Satchel Charges are a remotely-detonated explosive from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
When satchel charges are planted, the player gains a detonator in an additional weapon slot; by firing the detonator, the charges explode. Satchel charges can be detonated from any distance, and with any time delay, assuming they still exist. There is a limit on the amount of satchel charges that can be placed in the game: 32. After the limit is reached, any further placement of the charges won't appear in the game. They will stick to walls and vehicles if thrown on them.
Note that once you place a satchel charge, citizens around you will begin to scream and run away, and most of the time, you will receive one star.
- Montgomery, Red County - Between the betting shop and another building.
- Avispa Country Club, San Fierro - Behind the main building of the country club
- Paradiso, San Fierro - In a house at the corner of an intersection with a staircase
- The Four Dragons Casino, Las Venturas - Outside the casino once all 50 Horseshoes have been found.
- Available to buy from Ammu-Nation for $2,000 after completion of Body Harvest.