[[Appearance::GTA Vice City|
GTA San Andreas
GTA Vice City Stories]]
|Vehicle type||Civilian aircraft|
|Body style||2-door helicopter|
|Capacity||2 (pilot and one passenger)|
The Sea Sparrow is an improved version of the Sparrow, featuring pontoons instead of landing skids, and a .50 caliber machine gun mounted below its fuselage. The pontoons make it possible for the Sea Sparrow to land on water without sinking.
In GTA Vice City, it is unlocked only by collecting 80 hidden packages and is not found anywhere else in the game.
In GTA San Andreas, the Sea Sparrow does not require unlocking, and can be found in certain places. In GTA Vice City Stories, the Sea Sparrow is used during the mission "The Colonel's Coke" and side-mission Land Sea and Air Ace, but cannot be accessed outside of these missions. Because of its fully exposed engine, the Sea Sparrow is highly susceptible to gunfire. It is, however, particularly useful for reaching Collectibles (particularly GTA San Andreas' Oysters), quick maneuvering, and shooting down other helicopters.
- If you land the Sea Sparrow on the land and exit the vehicle in GTA Vice City Stories, the helicopter will not be steady, unlike in GTA San Andreas and GTA Vice City.
- In GTA Chinatown Wars, there is a helicopter similar to the Sea Sparrow. It's based off a different helicopter, but they're not the same ones. It's not to be confused with the Sea Sparrow.
- Like most other aircraft in GTA San Andreas, the Seasparrow plays K-DST by default.
GTA Vice City
GTA San Andreas
- At the southeast end of Sherman Dam, opposite the dam's quay.
- North of Verdant Meadows, beside a shack and a dock
- On the helipad in Bayside Marina (occasionally).
GTA Vice City Stories
- Only used in "The Colonel's Coke" for shooting Gonzalez's rival gunmen, it cannot be obtained by failing or passing the mission.
- Only used/seen during the side-mission, "Land Sea and Air Ace", it can then be obtained by either completing the mission or exiting the vehicle to fail the mission.