- This page documents Secrets, Easter Eggs and Myths in the GTA III Era. For information on GTA IV, see Secrets and Easter Eggs in GTA IV.
A secret is a part of the game that is usually not intended to be accessed. For example, the buildings where cutscenes are animated often aren't normally accessible in-game, but they can be accessed through 3rd party trainers. The Andromada plane in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is a real vehicle used in a cutscene, but is never made available to the player but there is a secret way to obtain it.
GTA San Andreas
GTA Vice City
GTA San Andreas
- Gant Bridge sign and visitor center
- Zero RC's shop merchandises includes models of past GTA characters.
- Zombotech Corporation in the middle of San Fierro
- Atrium statue 'touching himself'.
- Area 69 Half Life reference
- Dillimore gas station with "Max Pane" glass.
- Fisher's Lagoon abandoned wheelchair and film reels
GTA Vice City Stories
- The 10 hidden signs
A myth is a secret or Easter egg that does not actually exist, usually made up by the fans due to the complexity of the game. For example, many people believe that Bigfoot roams around the Back o' Beyond of San Andreas.
GTA games also contain a large number of references to popular culture, usually in their advertising, such as billboards showing "True Grime Street Cleaners" as a reference to the popular 'GTA Clone' "True Crime: Streets of LA". Usually they are categorized as Easter eggs.
Cheats are manual codes entered to alter gameplay, such as. These are created intentionally by Rockstar to allow gamers to have occasional fun without having to spend hours searching for the right vehicle or escaping a wanted level. However, many gamers use cheats throughout gameplay.
Modifications are alterations to the games such as vehicles, buildings, maps, player skin, textures, missions etc created by third-party sources (not Rockstar). Also, many tools exist to alter the gameplay experience, called Trainers, which can modify any number of things in real-time whilst you're playing a game, from spawning cars to enabling flight.
All GTA San Andreas Easter Eggs: http://www.eeggs.com/tree/9246.html