Sharks in GTA: Vice City.
|Games:||GTA Vice City |
GTA Vice City Stories
|Locations:||Prawn Island, Vice Point|
|Enemies:||Bikers, Cholos, Los Cabrones/Cubans, Patrol Invest Group, Diaz's Gang|
|Colors:||GTA VC: Denim Jackets, red or white shirts|
GTA VCS: Brown, white, blue, gray pants and colorful berets
|Vehicles:||Gang Rancher (in GTA VCS)|
Gang Burrito (in GTA VC)
|Weapons:||GTA VC: Pistol|
GTA VCS: MAC-10, Uzi, AK-47, Scorpion (see notes), Chainsaw (see notes)
|Businesses:||Drug dealing, robbery, smuggling|
GTA Vice City
In GTA Vice City, they find themselves around the outside of the North Point Mall and several dilapidated houses Prawn Island But are not a threat to any other gang Vice City. They can also be seen driving their Gang Burrito ( the vehicle of the second generation of the Sharks). It is suggested that they are involved in arms smuggling and drug trafficking . They seem to be on bad terms with Mitch Baker" S Vice City Bikers And a mission They even stole his prized motorcycle and store it in a garage car Downtown Vice City . The leader of the band (name unknown) betrays Ricardo Diaz and steals his shipment of drugs, causing Diaz to order Tommy Vercetti to kill him and many others in an airstrike. They are listed as " Streetwannabe's', with the use of the apostrophe in the stats menu, but Shark logos on the backs of their denim jackets, with graffiti on buildings and cars gang shows that they are actually the Sharks. They are usually seen wearing denim jackets, jeans and red bandanas.
GTA Vice City Stories
The Sharks GTA Vice City Stories are in the island east of Vice City, they manage a number of drug,smuggling,robbery and extortion businesses which Victor Vance finally took over. The Sharks continue to attack Victor until all their businesses were taken. They often hunt Victor in their Gang Ranchers (the vehicle of the first generation of Sharks) and sometimes try to destroy his empire sites. They are seen wearing brightly colored shirts, light brown or gray pants and berets with a shark logo.
The Sharks in GTA Vice City are not hostile to specially built Tommy Vercetti even after they killed their leader Only hosts attack the player if the player attacks, he is often in conflict with the DBP security with which they déclaront War and the North Point area of the mail item will become a Deputy Field War between both Gang and police in Vice City will be hard to stop these gangs.
- Some independent gangs / factions in Vice City are also listed as Streetwannabes according to statistics from the game. This includes soldiers at Fort Baxter Air Base and "gangs" that appear in some missions, such as the Forelli Family members in 'Keep Your Friends Close...', the French agents in 'All Hands On Deck', and the bodyguards of the counterfeiting syndicate in 'Hit The Courier'.
- The Scorpion is used by members if the player attacks of their business.
- The Chainsaw is not used by all members, but is used by a member of the Sharks in 'Leap and Bound'.
- In Vice City Stories (1984 ), the Sharks are seen in Ocean Beach,Washington Beach,Prawn Island,Vice Point and even have influence in Viceport but their influence has shrunk into a small street gang.The only territory they have left are Prawn Island and the Vice Point region.
- In Vice City Stories (1984), the Sharks are in a war with the Vice City Bikers and are constantly attacking each othersEmpire Building. This explains why the Sharks stole Mitch Baker bike, in which Tommy had to Retrieve in Hog Tied. It is implied the Sharks still hold hatred towards the bikers.