Sonny Honorato was a sixty-five year old hitman for the Lupisella Family, but according to the LCPD database, is deceased. He was known to be a sexual deviant, and paid for his favorite lap dancer to go through medical school so that she could look after him during his stay in the hospital (he had cancer). He was thought to be responsible for the several dead bodies found in the Humboldt River with plucked eyebrows, and apparently killed a cardiologist who was in debt to him.
LCPD Database information
First Name: Sonny
Place of Birth: Bohan, Liberty City
Affiliations: Lupisella Crime Syndicate
- 1958 - Assault
- 1959 - Manslaughter
- 1963 - Murder
- 1978 - Cemetary Desecration
- 1985 - Possession Controlled Substance: Tranquilizers
- 1989 - Manslaughter
- 2001 - Racketeering
- Sexual deviant. Paid for his favorite stripper from the Triangle Club to have nursing training so she could look after him in the hospital.
- Still believed to be the principle hitman for the Lupisella Crime Syndicate, despite his age.
- Suffered a massive heart attack in 2003 back on the job 10 days later - whacking a cardiologist with gambling debts.
- Believed to be the hitman behind a number of bodies that recently found floating in the West River with plucked eyebrows.
- Reckless driver. Drives a blue Sultan.