[[File:LoveFist-Artwork.jpg|thumb|right|250px|Official [[Rockstar Games]] photo of Love Fist]]
:''Not to be confused with the [[Love Fist Limo]], a modified version of [[Stretch]].''
'''Love Fist''' is a Scottish [[wp:hair metal|hair metal]] band featured in [[Grand Theft Auto: Vice City]], and referred to as an Easter Egg in many of the following games since. The band is composed of [[Jezz Torrent]] ("Jizz" if said with a Scottish accent, a slang term for semen) and [[Willy]], [[Dick]], and [[Percy]] (all slang terms for the penis). Willy is the only band member that does not accompany the band when they go out into the city since Tommy chauffeurs them. [[Tommy Vercetti]] performs various tasks for the band in [[Vice City in GTA III Era|Vice City]], such as saving them from a [[The Psycho|murderous fan]] out to kill them and attaining their "love juice" (which is a slang term for semen), which they claim to need before they go on stage. He also brings them [[Mercedes Cortez]] to "keep them company".
Love Fist is managed by [[Kent Paul]] in 1986 and at the time are on their "Steel Heart Stone Cold Prostate" tour, which, during its stop in Vice City, had security provided by [[Mitch Baker|Mitch Baker's]] [[Vice City Bikers|biker gang]]. By 1992 they are only a three-man band, as seen on a [[Vinyl Countdown]] billboard (either Willy or Percy leaves the group). The band broke up at least once in between 1992 and 1998, since there is a billboard visible in "Liberty City Stories" which advertises the band's comeback tour. In "Grand Theft Auto IV" the SuperStar franchise in The Triangle, Algonquin includes an illuminated display which flashes "SuperStar.. Starring.. The Mighty.. Love Fist".
During in game dialogue several secrets are revealed about the band members, lead singer Jezz Torrent apparently used to have sex with sheep, drummer Dick is a huge fan of Duran Duran, guitarist Percy sleeps with bunny pajamas and bassist Willy likes to wear woman's underwear (he publicly flaunts it on K-Chat, saying "I've about had it with wankers ripping off my vibe, I wore women's clothing first"). Jezz Torrent sings about cross-dressing on "Dangerous Bastard" and Tommy accuses the entire band of bisexuality, to which they do not offer a reply.
[[File:Love_fist.jpg|thumb|right]|thumb|200px|Love Fist's The Number Of The Breast Poster in [[North Point Mall]],[[Vinyl Countdown]]]]
[[File:MorguePartyResurrection-GTALCS8.jpg|thumb|right|191px|A Love Fist Billboard in Liberty City.]]
;GTA Vice City
*[[The Party]] (Jezz Torrent only)
*[[Love Juice]] (Jezz, Dick and Percy/Bosses)
*[[Psycho Killer]] (Bosses)
*[[Publicity Tour]] (Bosses)
== Band Members ==
*'''''[[Dogs on Heat]]'''''
*'''''[[Fat Chicks All Day All Night]]'''''
*'''''[[Devil's Own Band]]'''''
*'''''[[The Number of the Breast]]'''''
Jezz Torrent was voiced by [[Kevin McKidd]], Percy by [[Russell Foreman]], Dick by [[Peter McKay]] and Willy by [[Mark Hanlon]]. Their songs were written by Allan Walker, Paul Mackie, Trevor McDonald, Dr. Boogie and Craig Conner, and performed by musicians Andy Thomson, Mark Farquhar, Neil Mchaffie, Trevor McDonald and Paul Mackie.
* The name of the band is an obvious reference to the sexual act of "Fisting".
* All of the band members wear their signature black leather gloves, except for Willy.
* The shirt that Dick wears is quite similar to the Argentinian soccer team shirt.
* The album "Number of the Breast" is a parody of the Iron Maiden album "Number of the Beast".
* In [[Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas]], the DJ of the radio station [[K-DST]] (voiced by Axl Rose), states during a break between songs "...and whatever happened to Love Fist?" Also, Love Fist posters can be seen rarely throughout the state.
**One of the posters in the game can be found on the back of the blueprints of [[Caligula's Palace]] inside [[The Four Dragons Casino]] when [[Carl Johnson]] and [[Wu Zi Mu]] are planning the [[Breaking the Bank at Caligula's|casino]].
* In [[Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories]], a Love Fist reunion concert (held at [[The Four Dragons Casino]]) is advertised on billboards.
* In [[Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories]], [[Couzin Ed]] Is giving away free tickets to the love fist show since the last guy who won them died in a drunk-driving incident.
* In [[Grand Theft Auto IV]], a part on Integrity 2.0 tells how a rap star saw Lazlow "sucking face" with a man during a backstage Love Fist party. [[Lazlow Jones|Lazlow]] defends himself by saying that, "It was just a woman that looked like a man. During the 80's, everyone dressed like that, just look at the band's take on hair style."
* Jezz Torrent wrote a testimonial for the Epsilon Program website.
* There is a poster of Love Fist inside [[Bucky Sligo]]'s house in GTA IV.
* In [[Liberty City in GTA IV Era|GTA IV Era Liberty City]], Love Fist is set to perform in the [[Superstar Café]] in [[The Triangle]]. However, they are never seen.
* [[Maria Latore]] has a Love Fist poster pinned on the wall above her bed in her [[Maria Latore's Apartment|apartment]] in GTA Liberty City Stories.
[[Category:Characters in GTA Vice City]]
[[Category:Characters in GTA San Andreas]]
[[Category:Characters in GTA Liberty City Stories]]
[[Category:Characters in GTA Vice City Stories]]
[[Category:Characters in GTA IV]]