Special Vehicles in GTA IV
Unique vehicles are not something new to the GTA series, and are seen a multitude of times in Grand Theft Auto IV. Unique vehicles are usually already presented ingame, simply painted a unique color, or rare vehicles that are only seen on once during a certain mission. They can sometimes be very hard to get, as they are either mission related or they just appear as a one-time-only.
Warning: Many unique colored vehicles will be resprayed to normal colors upon repair, you will never be able to revert back to the unique color in Pay 'n' Spray.
This list also includes special types of vehicles such as gang cars, police vehicles and so on.
- 1 Cars
- 1.1 Roman's Taxi
- 1.2 Merit
- 1.3 Laundromat
- 1.4 Cavalcade
- 1.5 Marbelle
- 1.6 Blista Compact
- 1.7 Ruiner
- 1.8 Virgo
- 1.9 Feltzer
- 1.10 Coquette
- 1.11 Infernus
- 1.12 Super GT
- 1.13 Banshee
- 1.14 Romero
- 1.15 DF8-90
- 1.16 Comet
- 1.17 Subway
- 1.18 Patriot
- 1.19 Cognoscenti
- 1.20 Sultan
- 1.21 PMP 600
- 1.22 Feroci
- 1.23 Vincent
- 1.24 Rebla
- 1.25 Huntley Sport
- 1.26 Lokus
- 1.27 Dukes
- 1.28 Police Stockade
- 1.29 Presidente
- 1.30 Bobcat
- 1.31 Buccaneer
- 1.32 Contender
- 1.33 Dilettante
- 1.34 Intruder
- 1.35 Manana
- 1.36 Moonbeam
- 2 Variant
- 3 Bikes
- 4 Aircraft
- 5 Trivia
- 6 See Also
- The Roman's Taxi is a black Esperanto with an emergency light. This may be the first special car you can get. It's easy to get, but after Roman's depot is burned down, the car is no longer available, as it gets replaced by a fleet of gray Cavalcades.
- In GTA IV Michelle is depicted to own a unique lustered silver Merit when the player first meets her. The car is used during the mission First Date and can be kept afterwards. It has the same properties as that of a regular Merit. You can save it when the mission is completed.
- The Laundromat is a laundry van that only appears in two missions. The most easiest way to obtain it will the mission Hung Out to Dry. It can be found in the back of the laundromat, stealing it, however, will result in mission failure.
- It's second appearance is in the mission Meltdown, where it is used in a scripted sequence. This one can also be stolen, and if you are good at driving a van in a chase, you can complete the mission.
- A unique dark grey Cavalcade replaces the Esperanto used by Roman's Taxi service once the player has unlocked the Algonquin Safehouse and shortly after the completion of Hostile Negotiation. However, the same driver, Mohammed, will be driving it, and still will throw insults at Niko. However, unlike Roman's Taxi, there is no enhanced performance in this version.
- A unique black tinted (the main color varies) Cavalcade with black rims is also available during the mission Deconstruction for Beginners. It is parked in an alley in Castle Gardens where Playboy X has left it with a supply of weapons. The player can drive this Cavalcade to a safehouse to store it, and still return to complete the mission.
- A similar black-tinted Cavalcade is the target of one of Stevie's Car Thefts; this Cavalcade has a unique green undercoat and dark green trims. The Cavalcade will keep on respawning at the same location until the player delivers it to S&M Autos so the player can drive one to their safehouse's parking space and then deliver the respawned version to Stevie.
- Brucie Kibbutz will send you an e-mail, for his Exotic Exports, for a Cavalcade. This Cavalcade is unique because of its deep matte red paint-job, black-tinted windows and black rims.
- A dark red Spanish Lords Cavalcade with special gold rims, a roofrack/roofrail and stereo systems in the rear. These vehicles' stereos feature a noticeable increased bass effect due to the subwoofers. The Spanish Lords Cavalcades are mostly found around South Bohan, as well as Alderney City.
- A sky blue Marbelle appears in the first cutscene during the mission Clean Getaway. Later in the story, when Vlad tries to escape from Niko, he drives the sky blue Marbelle again in the mission Uncle Vlad. When he reaches the Humboldt River, he leaves the car and makes a run for it. This is the chance to take it and keep it.
- A pure white Blista Compact can be stolen in the mission Clean Getaway. Also this is the modified variant of the Blista Compact which is normally red. To keep the car, drive it to your safehouse parking space and then commit suicide, which will result in mission failure, but the car will get stored anyway.
- A Ruiner driven by Ivan Bytchkov during "Ivan The Not So Terrible", when Ivan attempts to escape from Niko Bellic, is depicted as being painted black with yellow trims, a common Ruiner color scheme. However, the car may appear with one of a variety of iridescence shades, including, but not limited to, red and blue, making the car's body color somewhat unique.
The car can be obtained either after Ivan abandons his car after the chase, or after completion of the mission, when the player can return to the spot where the car is left. Due to the nature of the chase, the car may inevitably be damaged, but can be repaired at a safehouse parking space.
- A red and black Virgo appears in the mission Concrete Jungle. It can be taken and saved at your safehouse.
A unique pink convertible Feltzer owned by Gracie Ancelotti appears during "...I'll Take Her", when the car is used by the player to kidnap Gracie for ransom. Upon completion of the mission, the car is driven away to be disposed of.
The player can gain possession of this Feltzer to keep by immediately killing the driver after hiding Gracie in the safehouse, but the player must be quick as it will disappear after about 30 seconds; an ideal method is to snipe the driver promptly as he leaves with the car. Alternatively, it can be acquired by firing a gun across the street from Gracie's house before meeting her, she will run off, but the Feltzer will stay in the driveway. Do NOT respray this Feltzer, as you will never be able to achieve this paint color again.
- The Coquette has a unique white-and-red paint job available, similar to that of the 1984-1996 C4 Corvette featured in the television series The A-Team . This paint job, unlike most other unique paint jobs, can be sprayed onto any Coquette.
A Coquette is also requested as part of Stevie's Car Thefts, featuring a gray body color. As a new Coquette will spawn at the same spot until the player delivers one to S&M Auto Sales, the player can save one at their safehouse before delivering another. Stevie's photograph of the car is shown to have no badge or marque on its rear, implying it was not originally added earlier in game development.
- A lustered black Coquette appears in the mission Payback. To obtain it, simply follow the goons until they stop at the building.
- The Coquette also has another unique paintjob. Like the one above, it can be sprayed onto any Coquette. It's a green and black paintjob, apearing black at some angles but green at other angles.
- In GTA IV, Stevie will send you a message saying that he requires a gold Infernus parked near the Soldiers Memorial in Downtown Broker, and can be specifically found parked next to the Pizza Salad Restaurant. After acquiring the car, the player is required to deliver the car to his garage. This Infernus always has a unique gold paintjob. Like all of Stevie's desired cars, it will respawn if taken away, and thus can be "duplicated". Find the Infernus, park it at a safehouse, then return to its original location; a new Infernus will be there, and this can be delivered to Stevie instead.
The golden Infernus' color is very similar to the golden colors of a "gold" Ruiner, the Ruiner's color scheme being more easily available as one of its many conventional color schemes.
- Also, after you completed the mission Buoys Ahoy, Bernie Crane will call you to collect Deputy Mayor Bryce Dawkins' special orange Infernus as a gift. Like many other cars, the Infernus comes in two different variants (with and without Spoilers).
- A unique dark grey Super GT appears in one of Stevie's Car Thefts. It is in front of the 69 Exchange in Chinatown, Algonquin.
- One uniquely colored Super GT appears in the mission Union Drive for Bernie Crane, driven by Dimitri Rascalov's henchmen. The paintjob is a metallic red, blue, green, gray, or pink, all of which are unique.
- Another uniquely colored Super GT appears in a Most Wanted mission in which you are after a drug trafficker named Darren Covey. You find him and the five friends of his whom you must kill also on the second floor of a parking garage in Purgatory, with a few cars around them. One of these cars is a Super GT whose paint job resembles a mixture of Irish Mob green and sky blue not found anywhere else in the game.
- What may be a third unique (if someone could please confirm the rarity of the paint job by using the Super GT cheat code, which is 227-555-0168, and going through all of the colors until one of the colors repeats, while checking to match sure that none of them match up exactly with this Super GT, that would be helpful)
There are several unique Banshee's in GTA IV.
- A Banshee with yellow stripe and a orange paintjob is requested by Stevie.
- A blue Banshee with grayer color than normal and a white stripe is requested by Brucie for his Exotic Exports.
- In the mission Meltdown for Ray Boccino, the car chase begins with the player driving a Banshee. This Banshee has a unique grey-a-bluish-green-stripe paintjob.
- A Romero appears in the mission Undertaker. This is the only time it appears in the entire game. To obtain it, steal it when the mission is done, but you have to be fast and alert, otherwise the driver will drive away and disappear. The Romero will also appear on the street, but only if you are driving one at the time.
- A lustered black/silver DF8-90 appears in the mission Crime and Punishment. It's in the driveway at Mikhail Faustin's house. You can save it if you want to. It comes in the three variants.
- A DF8-90 is requested as part of Stevie's Car Thefts, featuring a uniquely light blue body color, but may appear in the form of any of the car's three variants. It can be found in a parking lot under the train tracks in the Hove Beach area in Broker. As a new DF8-90 will respawn at the same spot until the player delivers one to S&M Auto Sales, the player can save one at their safehouse before delivering another.
- A bright yellow Comet is given to player as a racing car in the mission No. 1. After completing the mission, Brucie allows the player to keep the Comet.
- A Comet with a unique mauve paint job is requested by Stevie for one of his car thefts.
- The NOOSE uses a custom Patriot to chase the player when the wanted level is at 3 stars or higher. For more info, see NOOSE Patriot.
- There are modified variants of GTA IV's Patriots with additional accessories along with the optional patriotic paintwork.
- Playboy X owns a unqiue yellow Patriot, which can be seen in Blow Your Cover, Deconstruction for Beginners, Photo Shoot and The Holland Play (If player chooses to kill Playboy X) . This Patriot has no other accessories such as Roof lights or a Flag Vinyl.
- For Stevie's Car Thefts he request that you get a Patriot. This patriot is yellow and always comes with the flag vinyl.
- If the player has reached a certain percentage with Dwayne Forge than if you ever request for backup he will send two North Holland Hustlers to assist you. They may come in a unique blood red Patriot, which is obtainible once they exit the vehicle. The flag is also random in this one
- Two gray Patriots can be seen in the mission Photo Shoot. One of the patriots is dark grey while the other is bluish silver. Both have also a pearlescent finish.
- For Brucie's Exotic Exports he requests that you get him a Patriot. This Patriot is silver with just the slightest touch of blue in it. The flag on this one is completely random.
- The North Holland Hustlers and the M.O.B. uses the Patriot as their gang car. This Patriot is black (some have flag vinyls), has rooflights, chromed exhaust pipes and a bull bar on the front.
- A Patriot with significantly lower ground clearance can be seen in the Assassin mission "Dead End." The vehicle will lose this trait when the driver gets out of the vehicle.
- A unique baby blue Cognoscenti is requested in Stevie's Car Thefts. The car will be constantly spawn in Alderney City, Alderney until it is delivered to Stevie, allowing the player to store one at their safehouse before delivering another copy to Stevie.
- A uniquely pearl white-painted Cognoscenti can be stolen outside Gracie Ancelotti's home in Alderney City approximately two weeks after the player completes "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend", when she appears as a random character. The car will be parked in the driveway to the house, and will keep respawning until the mission is completed, so the player can take it without doing the mission. Sometimes when the player activates the cheat to spawn a Cognoscenti, a pearl white one will appear.
- "Tony Black" Spoleto, the Ancelotti's capo, owns a black Cognoscenti (befittingly), which is blown up in "Actions Speak Louder than Words".
- During "Mr and Mrs Bellic", there is a gray and black Cognoscenti with a wedding ribbon over the front of the car's bonnet parked up outside the church which the player is required to head to; however, it is not possible to obtain it, as a cutscene when the player closes in at the car. The same Cognoscenti is featured in both of the final missions, sans the ribbon but there you can obtain it by take it and drive to the Alderney safehouse.
- In The Lost and Damned, a unique red Cognoscenti is obtainable during "Phone Ho'" for "Stubbs' Dirty Laundry", during which a politician rides it to pick up a prostitute. If the player is quick enough, they can take it after the mission and save it.
- There are three variations of the Sultan in GTA IV; the standard car, the slightly tuned car, and the heavily tuned and independent Sultan RS. The regular Sultan and tuned Korean Mob Sultan, are both four door sedans, while the Sultan RS is a two door coupe. The standard Sultan is modestly styled, with a leaning towards performance, indicated by the small hood scoop, sports rims, and its reasonable performance. The Korean Mob Sultan comes with a blue paint job and a large rear spoiler, and bigger hood scoops, giving the car a resemblance to the Subaru Impreza WRX STi.
- Regular Sultans may also appear with custom paint jobs and spoilers, but no enhanced performance, in The Ballad of Gay Tony's Drug Wars involving the Korean Mob.
- During Stevie's text message car thefts, he will ask Niko to steal a Sultan in Alderney. This is a unique Sultan, with black rims and a slightly more vibrant shade of blue in its paintjob. As the car will continuously spawn until it is delivered to S&M Autos, the player can first drive one in their parking space and stor it there.
A sport edition of the PMP 600 can be occasionally been seen on the streets; it usually sports a very dark black, plum or blue paint job, a sport mesh grill in the front, and a small spoiler attached to the trunk. It is often driven by the Mafia.
Requested backup from Dwayne Forge in the form of two North Holland Hustlers members (available when the player's friendship with Dwayne is sufficiently high) may arrive in a uniquely red PMP 600 (besides a Patriot or Presidente of the same color).
- In the mission Museum Piece, there are three pure white PMP 600 "Sports" parked on the northern side of the museum. These PMP 600 "Sports" variant normally comes in complete black. This is the only time they appear in white in the entire game.
- In one of Brucie's e-mail-based Exotic Exports, Niko has to retrieve a vibrant maroon red PMP 600.
- A modified version, the Feroci JDM VIP, is driven by the Triads, and can be found around The Exchange or Chinatown. These sport gold rims, a chin spoiler with body kit, and a Chinese knotting attached to the rear view mirror. The JDM VIP Feroci is usually painted cobalt blue although it can be resprayed any color. The JDM VIP is still referred to as 'Feroci' when entered by the player.
JDM stands for Japan Domestic Market, and VIP is a common Japanese label for luxury cars, suggesting a Japanese car; like all Ferocis, however, it is branded as a Bravado, the GTA IV equivalent of the American Dodge Motor Company. Presumably the Feroci is a captive import, a foreign vehicle sold by a domestic manufacturer.
- FlyUS, the fictional airline featured in GTA IV, use the Feroci as their company car. FlyUS Ferocis have FlyUS livery, a roof-mounted light and black stock rims. They are commonly found at Francis International Airport in Dukes.
The FlyUS variant is only cosmetically distinct from the ordinary Feroci, lacking the word 'Feroci' on the back, and possesses identical performance.
- A unique coloured dark green Vincent LX2007 appears in the mission She's a Keeper. It can be obtained by either passing or failing the mission.
- A sports version of the Rebla, found in Hove Beach and driven by the Russian Mafia, is only available in black, and features a dual-sport exhaust, a slightly lowered suspension and a light body kit.
- A Rebla is also requested as part of Stevie's Car Thefts, appearing with a uniquely dark brown body color. As a new Rebla will respawn at the same spot until the player delivers one to S&M Auto Sales, the player can save one at their safehouse before delivering another.
- Huntley Sports with a yellow, black and green paint job, custom grille with removed badging and side-mounted exhaust pipes are driven by the Jamaican Posse; like other gang-specific variants, all these modified vehicles are still called "Huntley Sport" when entered. These can be found around Beechwood City, Schottler and Willis, and one is given as a gift in the last of Little Jacob's drug delivery missions. This variant can also be obtained through gang wars in The Lost and Damned, as Gang Wars located in Dukes and Broker are often against members of the Jamaican Posse, who, as mentioned above, drive this vehicle.
- A black Huntley, painted with a thin red stripe down the sides, can rarely be found driving around Liberty City. It is one of a range of paint jobs available on default Huntley Sport's.
- After doing a boating trip with Brucie, an iridescent olive and beige Huntley will be parked at the docks where you get out of the boat.
- A custom Grey and Black Huntley is one of Stevie's car thefts, parked outside a police station at Bohan. It will NOT spawn again once delivered.
- Three black Lokus appears in the mission Entourage.
- In the mission Lure for Francis McReary, a red iridescent Dukes, that can not be seen on the streets, can be found outside the target's apartment in Denver Avenue, East Holland, Algonquin.
- In GTA IV, a Dukes is requested as part of Stevie's Car Thefts, appearing across the intersection from Modo in East Holland, Algonquin with a uniquely bright red body with dark metallic red trims. As a new Dukes will respawn at the same spot until the player delivers one to S&M Auto Sales, the player can save one at their safehouse before delivering another.
This is a special variant of Brute Stockade 8000. It only appears in two missions. Its first appearence is in the mission Three Leaf Clover, hovewer, it is not recommended to try and take it in this as it requires a lot patience and and a truck. The doors is also locked. The best to acquired it is during the mission Tunnel of Death as the player is required to steal it. After dealing with the NOOSE and police forces, take it and drive it to your nearest safehouse. After that you have parked it in the parking space, drive very far away until the mission has failed, the truck will be standing fine in the parking space. Another way to obtain the Police Stockade in the mission Tunnel of Death is by pushing it back to your nearest safehouse, a good vehicle for pushing it is the Phantom located in Normandy just before you go to the secluded area. After that, push BOTH cars until you reach the safehouse, make sure they're ALWAYS close to each other or the Stockade will vanish. Avoid police attention at all cost because it will be pretty hard to ditch them because the Stockade will vanish if you go far away. When you reach the safehouse, just continue with the mission and and go back to your safehouse, it should be there with you not having a mission failure.
- "SPORT" Supercharged V-10 variants of the Presidente are driven by the Korean Mob. Based on the Cadillac CTS-V, the variant has a different front grille with a "supercharged" badge, black rims, dark blue metallic paint, and a rear spoiler.
- Backup from Dwayne Forge may arrive in a unique candy red Presidente. The player is free to take the car for himself, as the gang members "disown" the car upon arrival. However, this unique Presidente is not always available for backup, as the backup may spawn in a Patriot or a PMP 600, both sporting the same color.
- A police variant of the Presidente, known as the Police Stinger, is also available in The Ballad of Gay Tony episode.
- In a Drug Wars in The Ballad of Gay Tony, a "SPORT" Presidente with in a similar pearlescent blue body and black rims as the Police Stinger can be found.
- In GTA IV, a Bobcat is requested as part of Stevie's Car Thefts, appearing with a pale brown body. As a new Bobcat will respawn at the same spot until the player delivers one to S&M Auto Sales, the player can save one at their safehouse before delivering another.
- In GTA IV, a Bucanneer is requested as part of Stevie's Car Thefts, with a uniquely candy maroon and black body color. As a new Bucanneer will respawn at the same spot until the player delivers one to S&M Auto Sales, the player can save one at their safehouse before delivering another.
A green "Supercharge" Contender is driven by the Irish Mob that can be found in Steinway. It has huge chrome bull bars, four vapid lights atop of chrome anti-roll bed bars, and adorns a special green color. Its speed and acceleration has increased a very small amount from the supercharger being added.
A Contender is also requested as part of Stevie's Car Thefts, appearing with a dark grey body color. As a new Contender will respawn at the same spot until the player delivers one to S&M Auto Sales, the player can save one at their safehouse before delivering another. The maximum amount of money you can obtain from delivering the Contender to Stevie is $8,250.
- A uniquely brown Dilettante is requested in Stevie's car requests, located accross the road from Big Willis Mall in Willis, Dukes.
In GTA IV, there is a special variant model of the Intruder driven by the Triads. Badged as the Intruder VX, changes include a special candy red paint job, a bodykit with side skirts and a chin spoiler, as well as a yellow Chinese knotting attached to the rear mirror that denotes the car's association with the Triads. The visual modifications of this variant are based on the Junction Produce Infiniti Q45 bodykit.
Similar, in GTA IV, a uniquely dark blue Intruder may be obtainable when it is requested by Stevie. Parked in Rotterdam Hill, at Asparagus Avenue, near the Liberty City Transport Authority building, the car constantly respawns in the same spot until it is delivered to S&M Auto Sales, so the car may be taken and stored at a safehouse before another is sent to S&M Auto Sales.
- In GTA IV, a Manana is requested as part of Stevie's Car Thefts, appearing with a uniquely white top (if it appears with a top) and grey body. As a new Manana will respawn at the same spot until the player delivers one to S&M Auto Sales, the player can save one at their safehouse before delivering another.
- In The Ballad of Gay Tony, during Arnaud's second encounter, he drives a unique maroon and gold Manana to chase after a pimp, who stole his wallet and beat him up after a rather odd night of opium and prostitutes. After the player drops off Arnuad, the car can be kept.
- In GTA IV, a Moonbeam is requested as part of Stevie's Car Thefts, appearing with a uniquely black and red body. As a new Moonbeam will respawn at the same spot until the player delivers one to S&M Auto Sales, the player can save one at their safehouse before delivering another.
- A Rancher in GTA IV is among a range of cars requested in Stevie's Car Thefts, featuring a unique blood red and light gray body color. The Rancher may come with or without a camper shell, as well as one of a range of accessories, much like a regular Rancher.
A Sabre GT is wanted by Brucie and Stevie for their export businesses. The Sabre GT wanted by Stevie can be found in a driveway near Meadows Park. It is seen in a unique lime green with a darg greenish-blue stripe and pearlescent tint.
There is also a variant of the Sabre GT with a unique paint-job, which has a brown two-tone scheme (top of car including roof, hood, and trunk is colored light brown while doors and quarter panels on all corners are colored dark brown) with cream colored decals. It is an attractive but rare color scheme that makes the car look more classic.
Another, somewhat less rare color variant of the Sabre GT is a dark forest green body color and darker green stripes. Both colors seem to be done in metallic paint with metallic flake that looks black at some angles, making the car stand out against other Sabre GT's.
In GTA IV, a Sentinel is requested as part of Stevie's Car Thefts, appearing with a uniquely candy blue and black body color, similar to that of the "XS" Sentinel. As a new Sentinel will respawn at the same spot until the player delivers one to S&M Auto Sales, the player can save one at their safehouse before delivering another.
- In GTA IV, a special "Jamaican Flag" (black and green with gold chrome) Voodoo, further distinguished by its side twin exhaust pipes (which functions alongside a normal chrome exhaust in the rear) and rear fender skirts, is driven by members of Little Jacob's posse. Its performance is no different from those of regular Voodoos.
- Standard Voodoos in GTA IV may also come with similar chrome parts; one Voodoo color scheme, a black and red combination, comes with gold chrome, while a dark candy red Voodoo (occasionally confused as being all-black) comes with duller bronze chrome parts. Although the former's overall coloration resembles the gang cars of the Spanish Lords, it is not affiliated with any gang.
- Elizabeta Torres owns a unique Voodoo that sports a one-of-a-kind white and pink paint-job, and silver chrome trims all around. The car can only be obtained in the mission "Have a Heart", when, it has a slight sag in the rear suspension due to its trunk being filled with two bodies. The only way to obtain it is to park it in the Bohan Safehouse parking space and fail the mission. Save the game and it will be there for you to drive, minus the bodies in the trunk.
- A Voodoo requested by Stevie's Car Thefts, parked in front of the LC24 Tower in East Island City, Dukes, features an all-emerald body with black trims and rims. The car can be taken and stored at a safehouse, as another Voodoo will respawn again at the LC24 Tower until the player delivers it to S&M Auto Sales.
- A Jamaican Voodoo with chrome parts can be found in some Gang Wars in The Lost and Damned involved Jamaicans.
- In the mission Ruff Rider, there is a rich cherry red Hellfury that can be obtained after you kill the enemy, Jayvon Simson. Normal Hellfurys have a metallic red, but this one is a glossy red with no metallic added to it. After you kill Jayvon, the mission is completed, so you can take and park it at your safehouse.
- In GTA IV, a unique green and black Faggio is requested as part of Stevie's Car Thefts. As a new Faggio will respawn at the same spot until the player delivers one to S&M Auto Sales, the player can save one at their safehouse before delivering another.
- In GTA IV, a Freeway is requested as part of Stevie's Car Thefts, appearing in a unique brown colour. As a new Freeway will respawn at the same spot until the player delivers one to S&M Auto Sales, the player can save one at their safehouse before delivering another.
- In GTA IV, an NRG 900 is requested as part of Stevie's Car Thefts, appearing with a uniquely dark gray body color. As a new NRG 900 will respawn at the same spot until the player delivers one to S&M Auto Sales, the player can save one at their safehouse before delivering another.
There are three unique variants of the Maverick:
- One in the missions Dust Off and Paper Trail. In Dust Off, this requires a mission failure to obtain the chopper. It's recommended to save it in Paper Trail, because you can fly it to your safehouse after you beat the mission.
- Another one appears in Babysitting. It is solid black with no white stripes on the top of the body. You need to capsize Derrick's boat, and after it starts flying away, ram it into a building, and then push it to your safehouse after it hits the ground.
Note: There can't be anyone in the chopper after it crashes. Otherwise, it won't save.
- Another one appears in A Revenger's Tragedy ("Deal" ending), where Dimitri flies it. After you crash on Happiness Island, steal the chopper and fly it to your safehouse.
The Police Maverick is a police variant of the civilian Maverick. Also, the Police Maverick dosen't have a spawn point in GTA IV. To acquire one, good sniping skills will be needed.
- Little Jacob pilots an Annihlator with the side doors closed in the last mission (either ending), to obtain it, fly it to your safehouse and kill Roman or Jacob.