Statik Selektah (full name Patrick Baril) is a real-life underground hip-hop DJ and record producer. He is the DJ of The Beat 102.7 in The Lost and Damned. He is also a mixtape DJ who has spun since 2000. Coincidentally he was first inspired by Funkmaster Flex, as well as DJ Premier (who is heard on The Classics 104.1). He also works in marketing under the company "ShowOff Marketing", attracting major clients from 50 Cent and Diddy's "Vote Or Die" to Reebok and major labels like Virgin, Capitol and Universal. Statik's segment features more underground rappers, most of which he has personally worked with before.
Selektah "presents a mix of truly exclusive original songs from the underground's elite." Six tracks were produced exclusively for The Lost and Damned and featured "some of the most respected names in the genre":
- Termanology - "Here in Liberty City" (2009)
- Freeway - "Carjack" (2009)
- Saigon - "Spit" (2009)
- Consequence - "I Hear Footsteps" (2009)
- Skyzoo - "The Chase Is On" (2009)
- Talib Kweli - "My Favorite Song" (2009)
Selektah also produced songs for Midnight Club LA.
- Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned. Exclusive Features: Radio Station Updates & Soundtracks
- Rockstar Games: Grand Theft Auto IV: Statik Selektah's The Lost and Damned EP
- Midnight Club Los Angeles: News