|Full Name||Steven Jabowitz|
|Aliases||The Buffet Car|
|Date of Birth||1965|
|Place of Birth||Los Santos|
Steven Jabowitz, aka "The Buffet Car", is a forty-three year old man from Los Santos who is featured on the Liberty City Police Department Database in Grand Theft Auto IV. Jabowitz is a self confessed gambling addict with a history of alcoholism and fraudulent activity. He is believed to have a string of debts across Liberty City and the state of San Andreas.
He is, in 2008, trying to make a name for himself on the television show "Las Venturas Poker Challenge". He has also written a book entitled May Contain Nuts, a guide to playing poker. According to the LCPD Database, he has two convictions for fraud in 2001 and possession of Gambling Records in 2004.
LCPD Database information
First Name: Steven
Place of Birth: Los Santos
- 1996 - Driving While Intoxicated
- 2001 - Fraud
- 2004 - Possession Gambling Records
- AKA 'The Buffet Car'
- Self-confessed gambling addict.
- History of alcoholism and fraudulent activity.
- Believed to have a string of debts across Liberty City and San Andreas.
- Trying to make a name for himself on the televised Las Venturas Poker Challenge.
- His jacket is the same as Dardan Petrela's jacket.
- In the mission Roman's Holiday in The Lost and Damned, while waiting for Roman Bellic to leave the gambling den with Malc, Johnny Klebitz will mention that if Roman is in debt with the Russian Mafia, he must not be "...the Buffet Car". Referring to Steve Jabowitz.