Rear quarter view)|
A Super Diamond in The Ballad of Gay Tony.
The Ballad of Gay Tony |
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||4-door sedan|
|Capacity||4 (driver and 3 passenger)|
The Super Diamond is intended to resemble a Rolls-Royce Phantom, although the car appears to be less regal in construction, with various slight cosmetic changes, and features front wheels shifted slightly to the front. The car features interior similar to the Schafter's, but is covered by white leather and has no logo on steering wheel.
The Super Drop Diamond is a two-door convertible variant based on the Super Diamond.
The Super Diamond has been given a minor facelift in GTA V.
When compared to the Super Drop Diamond, the attributes of the rear wheel drive Super Diamond are inferior but more realistic - crash deformation is average, and acceleration is only slightly above average, and handling is average - but it still performs better than it would in real life. The Super Diamond has a considerable top speed of 360 kmh (224 mph).
In terms of braking, the car lacks ABS, which makes braking and cornering difficult. Although, very rarely will the car be equipped with said ABS, however, finding one will be rather difficult to tell.
- The Super Diamond's hood ornament consists of a blocky ring affixed with a pair of wings, parodying the Spirit of Ecstasy (Flying Lady) that adorns current Rolls-Royce cars. The same hood ornament is also visible on the Super Drop Diamond.
- The Super Diamond shares the same rim design as the Oracle. Coincidentally, BMW, which is parodied in game as the Oracle-producing Übermacht, is also the parent company of Rolls-Royce in real life, also to fact in the first stages of designing the Rolls-Royce Phantom, the shell of the BMW 750I was used as a design guide, so the Phantom is a larger, more luxurious BMW 7 Series.
- The Super Diamond has no reversing lights. The same applies for the Super Drop Diamond.
- On the roads of West Algonquin, around Golden Pier's golf club area.
- Strangely, occasionally used in Drug Wars as vehicle containing drugs.
- Spawn more often when the player is driving a Super Drop Diamond with a hardtop on the first time.
- Tends to spawn after completion of the game.
- May spawn in "wealthy" areas such as Rotterdam Hill.
- Spawns around Rockford Hills.
- When requested by Epsilon in the mission Delivering The Truth, it spawns behind Leopolds in Rockford Hills, but only when playing as Michael.
- In the next-gen version, a pre-modified variant may sometimes spawn on Los Santos Golf Club, and can also be found driving on Richman.
- Can be obtained in a random event where the player unties a groom from a telephone pole and drives him to his wedding, after dropping the groom off, his buddy tells the player to keep the Super Diamond as a reward. If taken to a mod shop, the car will already have brake and engine upgrades.
- Super Drop Diamond, a convertible variant of the Super Diamond.
- Royal Stretch and Stafford, equivalents in GTA London 1969 and GTA San Andreas, respectively, also based on Rolls Royce's.