The Enus Super Diamond is a new luxury four-door sedan found in the second downloadable content for Grand Theft Auto IV, The Ballad of Gay Tony. There is also a two-door convertible variant called the Super Drop Diamond.
The rear wheel drive Super Diamond resembles a Rolls-Royce Phantom. Its attributes are more realistic than its convertible counterpart (crash deformation is now average and it is slower and handles more normally) but it still performs better than it would in real life.
- The car shares the same rim design as the Oracle.
- This vehicle tends to spawn more towards the end of the game.
- If you get a sniper and aim and zoom in on the front badge (Rolls Royce style badge) there should be a real diamond in the badge, Also the Super Drop Diamond (owned by Yusuf Amir) has a Diamond in its badge. This parodies the Spirit of Ecstasy ornament that adorns current Rolls-Royce cars.
- Super Drop Diamond, a convertible variant of the Super Diamond.
- Stafford, GTA San Andreas equivalent.