Carl Johnson helps Zero down from inside his closet.
|Game||GTA San Andreas|
|Target||Berkley's delivery system|
|Location||Garcia, San Fierro, San Andreas|
|Unlocks||New Model Army|
|Unlocked by||Air Raid|
Carl comes in the shop, looking for Zero. Zero persistently tries to keep him away. He says he is busy, and there is "top secret" stuff that Zero does not want Carl to see. CJ continues to search for Zero, and after a while, he is found hanging by his underwear in a closet. Zero explains that Berkley humiliated him. Carl suggests that he take revenge, so he asks what kind of weapons does Zero have. Zero says that he has a miniature plane, and Carl says they're gonna humiliate Berkley with the plane.
Zero suggests that they destroy Berkley's fleet of delivery couriers. Carl then immediately controls the plane. He maneuvers it to different parts of San Fierro in order to destroy the delivery system before they make their deliveries. He kills five sets of Berkley's delivery personnel, all while watching the fuel of the plane, and takes the plane back to the roof of the shop.
Carl Johnson: Hey, Zee, where you at?
Zero: Go away, Carl. I'm very, very, busy back here. Top secret stuff. Not for your eyes. Too sensitive...
Carl Johnson: Come on, homie, where are you?
Zero: I said go away, Carl. I don't need any friends today, thank you.
(Carl finds Zero hanging in the closet, laughs)
Carl Johnson: Man, they some pretty strong drawers!
Zero: Yes, my hero. Carl, he came back and humiliated me! I shall probably turn to prostitution now, where I will be found dead, and broken. I am a 28 year old man, whose landlord just helped him down from a hook, from which I had been hanging from my underwear, contemplating my inadequacy, for nearly two hours. Ow! Ooh, my crack...
Carl Johnson: Look, you gotta get even, homie. What kind of weapons you got?
Zero: Uhh... I've got a prototype of a miniature plane.
Carl Johnson: Well with that plane, we gonna go humiliate Berkley!
Zero: Ok, cool!
Carl Johnson: Man, this is ridiculous.
Zero: That went right up my crack...
(Shows outside the shop)
Zero: Berkley has his sycophantic lackeys do all his deliveries. Well, we shall hit him where it hurts the most! Bring his mail order model business to its knees!
(Screen switches to rooftop of Zero RC)
Zero: Launch the Red Baron!
(Carl maneuvers the plane back to the rooftop of Zero's shop)
Zero: Smell it, you know that ozone smell, smells like... victory!
The reward for this mission is $5,000. The mission New Model Army is unlocked.
- Fuel is dependent on time, not use. Use Full throttle all the time to get around quicker.
- Take out the delivery drivers in the following order:
1. Southwest (closest) 2. South (2nd closest) 3. North (far) 4. Northeast (farthest) 5. Southwest (far) In this order, the final driver will be close to the home base by the time you get back around to him. The others end up on main streets with more room to line up on them. There is just enough fuel to get all 5 in this order, but if you let one driver run, you've likely lost.
- Don't fire until you are dead on, lined up, and know you can kill. Stop on the ground by them if you want to line up your aim better. The drivers don't react until fired at. Once shots are fired, the drivers will flee, and can be hard to catch (especially the bikes). You don't have enough fuel to be chasing them around, so make your shots count.
- This is a difficult mission, and is going to take a lot of attempts, but it can be done (without cheating) by following the above suggestions.
- Fuel is dependent on use, not time. Only accelerate when absolutely needed like trying to climb altitude. Coast for as long as you can, and mission is simple.
- No specific order to targets, more than enough fuel to spare running around.
|PC Version - GTASeriesVideos|