Rear quarter view)|
A Tahoma in GTA San Andreas.
|Appearance(s)||GTA San Andreas|
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||4-door sedan|
|Capacity||4 (driver and 3 passenger)|
The Tahoma is a four-door sedan featured in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, occasionally available as a lowrider.
The Tahoma resembles a 1981-1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Sport Coupe (not to be mistaken with the SS or LS Sport Coupes) but has been converted into a 4 door. The 4 door design may have been to simultaneously emulate 80's sedans, but the overall chassis design is much closer to the Monte Carlo.
The Tahoma is tailored to function as a lowrider, making the car the only other four-door vehicle other than the Savanna to be designed as such and may appear on the streets with already built-in hydraulics. As a result, the car can only be modified at Loco Low Co. (see #Modifications).
Acceleration, handling, speed, and brakes are all highly competent and satisfying. On top of this, the Tahoma is capable of withstanding a good deal of damage, making this vehicle one of the most balanced in San Andreas in terms of performance aspects.
- The default radio station in the Tahoma is Playback FM.
- In the mission House Party there will be two bulletproof and fireproof Tahomas that are locked when the mission is over. One of the Tahoma's can be pushed into CJ's garage. While this Tahoma can be used for the Lowrider Challenge, it is advised not to do so because it will lose its special properties.
- Usually found in Ballas turf in Los Santos, as they use the Tahoma as one of their gang cars.
- After all Ballas territory is seized, the car will only appear under the following conditions.
- Often found in Downtown and East Beach in Los Santos, as well as rural areas of San Andreas.
- GTA IV rendition of the Sabre, a coupe emulating a SS trim Monte Carlo.