| This talk page is for discussing the Carl Johnson article.
This includes commenting on the article, questioning whether it is correct, or adding suggestions for improvements
Questions about GTA games, not about the wiki page itself, should be asked at Community:Questions.Remember to always add your signature to the end of your comments/replies using four tildes:
I edited the "In Grand Theft Auto III" part of the page. What was there was very sketchy speculation being passed on as fact. When R* confirms that Carl Johnson of San Andreas fame somehow metamorphosized into a chunky caucasian middle-aged baseball-uniform-wearing snob between 1994 and 2001, I will restore the original statement. :) -Slick
Michael Jackson dyed his skin color from African-American to Caucasian so it was very possible that Carl Johnson, through the wealth he gained while helping GSF take over San Andreas, did the same thing. -RyanVG
It is also very possible that CJ's mom was also Toni Cipriani's mom and faked her death (we never see her physically die) because she wanted to get CJ out of Liberty City so she could go there and act as Toni's mom instead. While this is certainly not IMPOSSIBLE, it is not a theory that has many followers (in fact, it has zero) because there's no proof this happened. There are plenty of people named Carl in the world. -Slick
The last edit to this article states that Carl died, using an apparant easter egg from GTA IV as proof. Does the easter egg exists? Even if it does exist, should it be considered canon? This also applies to Tommy Vercetti, Toni Cipriani and Claude. A-Dust 10:50, 7 July 2008 (UTC)
- I don't think it should be considered as canon:
"In the Grand Theft Auto universe, the events that are considered to be canon, or to have officially happened, are only those in the games' main storylines (GTA 1 to GTA IV) and cutscenes (including The Introduction)."
- We can mention it in the article, but I don't think we should make a point of it when talking about Carl in terms of the storyline. Thoughts? EganioTalk 21:05, 7 July 2008 (UTC)
From a guess, i would say Carl would be around 25 by GTA:SA. Is this true?
- Nah, I'd say Carl is around 18 in GTA SA, the flashback voices of Carl and Kendle heard in Big Smoke (mission) are the voices of children, and it's only 5 years earlier, in 1987 when Brian died. So Carl would be like just becoming and adult during the game. I Am A Lamp 00:38, 23 March 2011 (UTC)
- Exactly, if Carl was 25 in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas then he would have had the voice of an 13 year old when he was 20. And unless a person is brain damanaged then they should know that doesn't make sense haha. No doubt in my mind he was at least 18-20 in San Andreas. Grand Theft AJ 18:36, 24 March 2011 (UTC)
Can someone please provide a refference for why someone has come to the desicion that carl's car is a ZR350. where is the proof to back up the info.Andrew nicholson 17:14, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
- "Wu Zi Mu" - ZS 17:24, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Technically, he did win it, but it's still up to the player whether or not they want to keep it. It's really subjective. - ZS 17:54, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
if u go to the gym and max him out, he super frickin fast