| This talk page is for discussing the Coquette article.
This includes commenting on the article, questioning whether it is correct, or adding suggestions for improvements
Questions about GTA games, not about the wiki page itself, should be asked at Community:Questions.Remember to always add your signature to the end of your comments/replies using four tildes:
Although it's spelled "Coquette" if you say it out loud it's "Cock wet". Could be another attempt at sexual humor in the game.
Well I thought it was pronounced: Cocket (like some sort reference to 'Cock Rocket'). But I looked it up and its pronounced : koh-ket.
Frankly,I pronounce it Cuoy Ket.-User:HuangLee
- The proper pronunciation is /kɒˈkɛt/, and it is a French slang for a woman who is a flirt, or a little more crudely, a prostitute. -Gman harmon 21:47, 25 November 2008 (UTC)
I was just wondering why the part of the article which said it was a good car to drift in was removed? Ess-Tee 08:29, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
- It's still there, I just put it in with the handling comments mid-paragraph. Samadriel 13:03, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
- Aiight sweet as man, good work with the cleanup. Ess-Tee 13:04, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
Fastest Car - it's NOT
- Sign your posts. If it's true, then just edit it back, if he's being a nuisance, just get someone to delete him? Ess-Tee 04:11, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
- You can always undo his/her edit. If he continues to do this, just say on his talk or on his board to stop, not just "delete" (woah!) or block him. Masterpogihaha 04:19, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah I did undo his edits however for some reason he did it twice each time and I had to undo 2 of them and the wiki didn't seem to want to and it was taking forever. Sorry for not signing -ScotlandTheBest 09:17, 31 May 2009 (UTC)