| This talk page is for discussing the Gay Tony article.
This includes commenting on the article, questioning whether it is correct, or adding suggestions for improvements
Questions about GTA games, not about the wiki page itself, should be asked at Community:Questions.Remember to always add your signature to the end of your comments/replies using four tildes:
This picture is of Giovanni Ancelotti.And He's like 78.Massive confusion between the two characters. HuangLee 02:04, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
- We don't know his age at all, do we? We can't just guess 50 or 78. Unless there is some form of evidence or proof (such as the police database), then we can't say anything about it.
- No i think when it comes to the characters who dont have ages or info like that than it should be the player's decision to decide an age we CAN say whatever we want about that as long as they dont have an age as for Gay Tony he's 50 or 45 since he said once he was 45 and the LCPD database says 50 it's up to the player to decide which one.
- It says in the first mission of TBoGT that he is 45 years old. "45 years old and doing cocaine" or something like that. Straight from Gay Tony's mouth. Hes too young to be 50 anyway. MasterChief117 20:28, 31 October 2009 (UTC)
He is actually 50 it says so on the LCPD database, and he has a lot of money to look younger than he is now. Addicted2gta 20:48, April 8, 2010 (UTC)
Tony is either 50 or 45 the LCPD database says he's 50 BUT he said himself he's 45 so it is a bit confusing. 50 or 45 thats all we know
Old people commonly pretend they're younger than they look, making his age is litterally unknown. Addicted2gta 16:59, May 24, 2010 (UTC)
Why was the name of this article changed to Gay Tony?? --MOB-4-Life 01:47, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
- Character articles are named by their most common name, so for example Gay Tony is used more than Anthony Prince (for example in The Ballad of Gay Tony). This is the same reason why Big Smoke is not located at Melvin Harris or Ryder at Lance Wilson. A-Dust 02:00, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
- Actually, "Gay Tony" is not used very often. He is commonly reffered to as "Tony Prince". Chimpso (Talk) 01:38, July 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Chimpso is right, Gay Tony is rarley used, Tony Prince is used quite commonly from what I know. Addicted2gta 15:08, July 4, 2010 (UTC)
I think Gay Tony is mostly based on Steven Rudell.Andrew nicholson 12:54, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
"He is one of three non playable characters to appear in the main game and the DLCs, the other two being Roman Bellic and The Cook" - There are five non-playable characters who have appeared in the game and 2 DLC'S. Should this line be changed. The 3 characters listed above are the ones that did not die (if gta 4 revenge path is chosen)
- If you're sure it's wrong (or worded wrongly), feel free to just go ahead and change it! Can you list them all here? Gboyers 00:53, 5 June 2011 (BST)