| This talk page is for discussing the Ghost Town article.
This includes commenting on the article, questioning whether it is correct, or adding suggestions for improvements
Questions about GTA games, not about the wiki page itself, should be asked at Community:Questions.Remember to always add your signature to the end of your comments/replies using four tildes:
whats so infamous about the LC Bank?--188.8.131.52 16:39, 14 April 2007 (UTC)
- Nothing, I think Zaibatsu 22:18, 14 April 2007 (UTC)
Cluade got shot in front of it. Other then that, aside from corupt bank officials expected from the worst place in america, nothing Crazyman93 03:32, 15 April 2007 (UTC)
I have a theory that it's location is in present day Alderney.-User:HuangLee
- There are no connections between the GTA III Era and GTA IV related games, thus it is not Alderney. A-Dust 00:15, 24 November 2008 (UTC)
No,I'm saying the ghost town is in the area if it would have existed.-User:HuangLee
- I understand, but it doesn't exist, so why would we say if it existed it would be in Alderney? Biggest GTA Fan EverTalk 01:14, 24 November 2008 (UTC)
- If Alderney existed in said era,the Ghost town would be in it.User:HuangLee
- Now I understand (properly), but please remember that talk pages are for discussing changes to the content of an article. We aren't going mention anything about Alderney in this article so it would be best to use the Forum. That way, people (like me) who regularly check the forum can be involved in the discussion and it would be easier to find. Biggest GTA Fan EverTalk 01:21, 24 November 2008 (UTC)
Should we not describe how to access the Ghost Town, since it is probably something owners of GTA 3 would like to do. This would make more sense as it would also bring up grand theft wiki when searching for accessing ghost town on google or some other search provider. We really should tell people how to access these types of mods.--LuisFernandoLopez 19:03, 22 May 2009 (UTC)
- An external link is sufficient. This is not a site about modding.--Spaceeinstein 21:34, 22 May 2009 (UTC)
- Ok thanks for answering my query...--LuisFernandoLopez 21:40, 22 May 2009 (UTC)
we arent here to say how to get to places. this is where to find them, and other things, and learn about the storyline.