| This talk page is for discussing the Hydra article.
This includes commenting on the article, questioning whether it is correct, or adding suggestions for improvements
Questions about GTA games, not about the wiki page itself, should be asked at Community:Questions.Remember to always add your signature to the end of your comments/replies using four tildes:
I personally think it resembles a Harrier Jump Jet.
FREEMAN 19:03, 13 May 2007 (UTC)
thats because it does. (--GTAddict 14:14, 4 July 2009 (UTC))
Let's say you got 6 Wanted stars in SA. The two Hydras try to kill you, but you kill them. Do more come after you once they're destroyed? Montybrady 04:03, 18 July 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, they spawn like police helicopters.--Spaceeinstein 04:14, 18 July 2009 (UTC)
- Like FLIES more like it, and there hard to swat down. They start coming at you on a four star wanted level if you in an aircraft. --Chimpso 04:16, 18 July 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks. BTW I fly Hydras, and I can swat them better than they can swat me lol. Montybrady 04:22, 18 July 2009 (UTC)
swatting them is easy. but other people may disagree.(--GTAddict 12:37, 19 July 2009 (UTC))
In all the times I've flown in a hydra jet, I've never been able to get the hover mode off. it's ruined my first impression of the hydra and hover mode is bullshit. also the last time I flown a hydra jet was back in 2007.
- You've never bothered to use the '8' ans '2' keys on the numpad? I can't believe that someone has not even bothered to look at the game's controls to figure out something like this. The Hydra is an amazing vehicle, hovering is harder than using a helicopter though. --Thescarydude 19:42, September 11, 2009 (UTC)
you gotta be kidding me man? the hydra in hover mode has got to be the slowest thing in existence, and because of the hydras shape, it often moves around and crashes into stuff and blows up during VTOL (vertical take off and landing). (--GTAddict 18:30, September 25, 2009 (UTC))
The game says you can drop countermeasures, but I can seem to do it. I did it one, that was it. Is there a specific time to do so?--Allurade Dendra 00:45, September 13, 2009 (UTC)--Allurade Dendra 00:45, September 13, 2009 (UTC)
- You mean you can't do it? Sometimes you have to slow down a little, I don't really get why this is though.--Thescarydude 01:18, September 13, 2009 (UTC)