Talk:Luis Fernando Lopez
| This talk page is for discussing the Luis Fernando Lopez article.
This includes commenting on the article, questioning whether it is correct, or adding suggestions for improvements
Questions about GTA games, not about the wiki page itself, should be asked at Community:Questions.Remember to always add your signature to the end of your comments/replies using four tildes:
Couldn't "Impossible Trinity" also infer that you've dealt with the diamonds thrice? That Thing There 12:22, 10 March 2009 (UTC)
- No, you deal with the diamonds four times in GTA 4 and twice in TLAD. Liberi Fatali37 03:47, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
Reason for rollbacking is that content was not related to Luis. It just shows that the window/roof is accessible.--spaceeinstein 01:24, 27 March 2009 (UTC)
Improvement with new updates
We need a new picture of Luis, preferably a close-shot of his face. Also, update this page as soon as new information is available. Liberi Fatali37 06:25, 28 May 2009 (UTC)
Luis Fernando Lopez is a Colombian race walker?
Luis Fernando López (born 3 June 1979 in Pasto Narino) is a Colombian race walker.
I guess his man is based on him.
- Haha, nope. ( http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0esf1MX4OGaJI/610x.jpg ). Kind of interesting, but to be honest it's not an uncommon name (a google search nets a whole bunch of people. Samadriel 14:33, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
Luis and the Military
Just wanted to clear something up that I deleted from the page... Luis was never in the military. The photos on the walls in his apartment are of his father. Luis's mother mentions that his father had been in the military, further more in an email Luis receives from his sister she asks if he still has those photos on the wall of their father.
--Mafioso86 07:24, November 5, 2009 (UTC)Mafioso86
Is Luis' association with the gang ever stated? It seems like Armando and Henrique just work for themselves. Hugo Stiglitz 04:36, December 29, 2009 (UTC)
His association with the Northwood Domicans is something from his past, as he used to work for Oscar and Alonso Gomez, but was arrested, during the events of The Ballad of Gay Tony, Luis only works with the NDs through Armando and Henrique Bardas, but then they disban from the NDs and start their own drug buisiniess, hence the minigame Drug Wars. Grand Theft AJ 23:53, December 29, 2009 (UTC)
Also Known As:
I just wanted to state that Mr. Big Shot and Captain Downtown are NOT nicknames for Luis, they're simply insults that are only said one time in the storyline by Armando. Neither of them are a considered alias. Grand Theft AJ 02:04, February 1, 2010 (UTC)
But Lou can't be a nickname too, it's just mistake of Mori and something like gay slang of Tony. Armando called Luis Captain Downtown and Mr Big Shot few times during the game and could called him like this in conversations with some street criminals and Henrique. I'm pretty sure they call him like this between each other. It's nickname of Luis given by haters. And Lou is just personal reference of Tony. Nobody on the streets know Luis as Lou. Orto Dogge 02:24, February 1, 2010 (UTC)
And you know, I don't think, that we have to arguing about this kind of fact. We have to put as much as possible information about Luis on this page, so there is no need to delete something. Especially if this is not absolutely wrong and has opportunity for arguing. Thanks in advance. Orto Dogge 02:37, February 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Alright, I'll try to explain this in the most simple way possible. "Mr. Big Shot" and "Captain Downtown" are insults BECAUSE Armando is insinuating that Luis thinks himself a big shot, and thinks he's better then Armando and Henrique. Vlad Glebov calls Niko Bellic a yokel many times, and yokel is not a nickname. For example, if I called you Mr. Argumentive on occasion, that wouldn't be your nickname, that would be an insult, because all you do is fuel these arguments. Also, neither you, nor anyone else has any idea what Armando and Henrique call Luis behind his back, so there is no evidence of that in any way, you're just looking for things to add. Now onto "L", "Lou", and "Louie". Take Carl Johnson for example. He is also known as CJ, because it's an alias. Gay Tony calls Luis "Lou" for short, but when he says "Lou" he's still talking to Luis Fernando Lopez, not insulting him. Armando and Henrique call him "L" for short, and foriegn people (Such as Yusuf Amir and Ray Bulgarin) call him Louis, because they're under the assumption that is his name, therefore he is also known as that. So if there are any words in here you didn't understand, look them up, and quit arguing with me about these things, I'm getting tired of it. Grand Theft AJ 02:56, February 1, 2010 (UTC)
If you will call me Mr. Argumentive all the time, it will be my nickname for all GTWiki users, because it shows my style of work with GTWiki. Just as "Mr Big Shot" shows style and kind of Luis' criminal work. It looks like nickname more, than just mistake of Ray or Yusuf. This is the street name of Luis, not just spelling misunderstanding. There are many situations in the world's history, when nickname was given because of insult. Look at Ethelred the Unready. He was king of England and he wasn't ready for this, so history remembers him as Ethelred the Unready. Luis was just a hoodlum, but became a big time, when left friends behind. Streets will remember him as Captain Downtown. What's your problem, man? If you tired to arguing and deleting - stop do it and make us both little more happy. Much love. Orto Dogge 03:09, February 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Wow, I can't handle trying to explain things to you because obviously you have the thickest skull of anyone I've ever met. I'll make this in bold so maybe your stupidity can comprehend the message. Are you ready? Read closely. Here's a quote from you: "If you will call me Mr. Argumentive all the time, it will be my nickname". I called you Mr. Argumentive once, therefore it's not your nickname. Armando doesn't call Luis Mr. Bigshot and Captain Downtown all the time. Therefore it's not a nickname nor an alias. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD. I don't understand how you can't understand this... I'm baffled. Or maybe you're not an idiot, maybe you're just continuously trying to anger me so I can slip a cuss word at you and get my banned? Or maybe you want these edit wars to happen to get my kicked off. Grow up kid. Grand Theft AJ 03:26, February 1, 2010 (UTC)
- I should add the fact that now we both look like lifeless losers for arguing about something so dumb. Grand Theft AJ 03:27, February 1, 2010 (UTC)
Wow, man, there is no need to be so angry! You called me stupid, idiot, lifeless loser, dumb, kid and all these insults have not no evidence, just like all your notes! Man, you just like to beat down on novice in this portal, I see it. No disrespect, but you got to chill out. We are in discussion topic, but I can't see no discussion in your messages, it's just tryings of angry man to offend me. In real life you got to be hit for all this words, but this is just internet and the best way to solve this problem is stop arguing for me and go relax for you. Sorry, man, but I'll keep edit this article. No discussions with you no more, you're just one rough person. I know, you act like cool guy because everyone here know and respect you and I can understand it. But this way for discussions is the shortest way to lose all your respect. Think about it, man, and stop shout. Peace and love. Orto Dogge 03:38, February 1, 2010 (UTC)
And you know, I will not edit this article no more. I can see your point, so you might be right. If this is so important for you - I can understand it and go away. My point is just a point and your point is part of your life. I just like GTA and try to put all information together. You disagree - OK. Delete it and forgot. I'm nobody to destroy your nervous system. But please, man, don't try to do something like that with some other novice, not me. Somebody could be really shocked. Orto Dogge 03:44, February 1, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm just having a bad week. I know I shouldn't get so angry about a GTA Wiki article, but my bad mood doesn't help. So I apoligize for that. Grand Theft AJ 04:01, February 1, 2010 (UTC)
The different between discussion and arguing is mood. Don't let your emotions in editing GTWiki, it ends bad. Be wise and keep your heart hot and your mind cool, like in KGB. Good luck. Orto Dogge 15:02, February 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks Ghandi. Now for future references in future articles, try and understand that not "as much information as possible" should be put into the articles, (I'm talking about the Henrique Bardas page. Because if that was so, then every article would be full of worthless nonsense. Once you can learn to properly edit an article, I'll respect you more. Grand Theft AJ 02:18, February 2, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks God I don't give a crap about respect of a man, who exchanges his life to trolling and arguing. Can you keep your attitude for yourself and don't bother me no more with your really important advices? Never thought, that canadians boors would teach me editing. Wow. Orto Dogge 15:06, February 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, first of all Grand Theft AJ is correct those are just insults, not nicknames. However, that seems to have been made clear already, which is why I can't understand the resoan that this discussion has devolved back into personal attacks - which leads me to my second point; despite my previous warning, it seems as though both of you are still completely incapable of discussing anything in a civil manner. Again, there is no need to resort to petty insults to get your side of the argument across, especially over something as trivial as this. If I have to warn either of you for a third time, I will have no option but to block the two of you. - Hardrock182 16:36, February 2, 2010 (UTC)