| This talk page is for discussing the NRG-500 article.
This includes commenting on the article, questioning whether it is correct, or adding suggestions for improvements
Questions about GTA games, not about the wiki page itself, should be asked at Community:Questions.Remember to always add your signature to the end of your comments/replies using four tildes:
Where's the carpark?
Thanks, |0ComeKillLah, Meh|San Andreas Vehicles Images|ct-aay the et-gay ase-pleay| 14:28, December 13, 2009 (UTC)
- Hello, I have uploaded a screenshot pointing out the location of one NRG-500 and not two as the article says - which I'll go edit right after. DarkHedge 14:37, December 13, 2009 (UTC)
- Off-topic: Nice GTA IV Hud, yet it's a modification.
- On-topic: Ok, thanks for the location.
- |0ComeKillLah, Meh|San Andreas Vehicles Images|ct-aay the et-gay ase-pleay| 14:43, December 13, 2009 (UTC)
- No problem, and thanks, I like to mod my SA. :P DarkHedge 14:44, December 13, 2009 (UTC)
- You guys do know that there's another bike on the second floor of that same carpark... right?DarknessS3 18:31, January 23, 2010 (UTC)