Difference between revisions of "Talk:Pirates in Men's Pants"
m (→New image)
Latest revision as of 05:19, 19 April 2009
Move this page or not?
This page is titled Pirates In Men's Pants but that can be somewhat misleading. I recommend moving this page to Pirates In Men's Pants Casino and have this redirected to it instead. --Legion 15:04, 1 May 2007 (BST)
- Go for it move to Pirates In Men's Pants Casino. It isn't misleading, it just isn't very descriptive. I just noticed that it stands for PIMP :) Xenon (Admin) talk 16:43, 1 May 2007 (BST)
- Oh, that's what I was looking for, "not descriptive". All I could think of is "misleading" which is, um, ironically "misleading". ;)
- BTW, LMAO (Is that arse (UK) or ass (US)? XD) about name standing for PIMP. Nice catch. I never noticed that at all until you brought it up. XD --Legion 17:25, 1 May 2007 (BST)
- I definitely think it should remain as Pirates In Men's Pants, PIMP, rather than adding Casino on the end. Who cares if it's slightly misleading, more people will check it out ;) --Chris 17:31, 1 May 2007 (BST)
- Oh, oops. My apology. I must've mistook it as approval for the move i was recommending. My bad. --Legion 18:00, 1 May 2007 (BST)
Hello. I think this page needs an exterior image of the casino itself for the main portion of the article. The image of the tack-board advertisement in the Johnson House is fine, but should be moved under the "Trivia" heading, as it is a visual aid for the corresponding piece of trivia. If anyone has an image of the casino itself or knows where to find one, please add it. :-) EganioTalk 22:17, 14 May 2008 (UTC)
Gboyer redirected this page
the page explains it is a casino so calling it that would be fruitless
Chip2007 23:42 GMT 14 May 2008