Talk:Secrets in GTA IV
| This talk page is for discussing the Secrets in GTA IV article.
This includes commenting on the article, questioning whether it is correct, or adding suggestions for improvements
Questions about GTA games, not about the wiki page itself, should be asked at Community:Questions.Remember to always add your signature to the end of your comments/replies using four tildes:
I've cleaned up the main article and moved a few things here;
- This is a parody of 24, a popular TV show in America on the TV Channel FOX starring Kiefer Sutherland. Also the clock that is used to say the numbers "72" is reference to the ABC show Lost.
- First of all, what is a parody of "24?" Also, how is the clock a reference to "Lost?"
- When going in the Algonquin Bridge from Algonquin to Broker, you can see to the right side a Building with the Name "CLOCKTOWER" this is the resemble of the "WATCHTOWER" Building of Society of the Jehovah's Witnesses.
- This just doesn't make any sense to me.
- If you go into any of the TW@ cafes and look at the printer, you will see an error 'ERROR UNLEASH NINJA GURU'.
- Needs an explanation of what that's referencing, because I have no clue.
- If you look on the walls in the prisons, you will find prison guard names, which are funny; Seymour Fani, Isaac Hunt, Richard Head, and Phil McRevis.
- Not only are they not Easter Eggs, but they're not even funny...