| This talk page is for discussing the Spand Express (truck) article.
This includes commenting on the article, questioning whether it is correct, or adding suggestions for improvements
Questions about GTA games, not about the wiki page itself, should be asked at Community:Questions.Remember to always add your signature to the end of your comments/replies using four tildes:
So after the two missions mentioned you never see it again? MoNK 13:46, 16 July 2008 (UTC)
- That's right, although I think it spawns occasionally during the Firefighter mission. --MattyDienhoff 16:45, 16 July 2008 (UTC)
- I have tried the first 12 Firefighter missions but to no avail. If anyone else can help by telling me whether they've seen it during the Firefighter]] missions, I'd be grateful!
- If it does it probably only spawns during the first two levels of firefighter missions, because after that I'm pretty sure the game only spawns four-door vehicles so they can contain burning passengers. Naturally, this means the chances of the SpandEx appearing are pretty slim. If you're playing on the PC and you don't have any inhibitions about doing so, using a trainer like GTA Admin Console to simply create such a vehicle in one of your garages would probably be your best bet, and as long as that's all you do with it, I don't know that it would be considered cheating. --MattyDienhoff 02:52, 17 July 2008 (UTC)
- Unfortunately... I have the PS2 version! I'll keep looking and let you know
Maybe they should mention the swivelling door on the Spand Express?
Ess-Tee 15:43, 15 May 2009 (UTC)
- What swiveling door? Do you mean the door on the rear of the truck swivels?--Spaceeinstein 16:46, 15 May 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah that's the one.Ess-Tee 05:41, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
So let me clear things up a bit; Spand Express is indeed a variant of the Mule? Or is it just a company name imprinted on this van? (I'm sorry if I don't know; I haven't played GTA Vice City in ages.) Masterpogihaha 10:40, March 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes. That's what you see when you enter it. - ZS 12:59, March 9, 2010 (UTC)