Talk:The Ballad of Gay Tony
| This talk page is for discussing the The Ballad of Gay Tony article.
This includes commenting on the article, questioning whether it is correct, or adding suggestions for improvements
Questions about GTA games, not about the wiki page itself, should be asked at Community:Questions.Remember to always add your signature to the end of your comments/replies using four tildes:
- This article has been assembled with current information of the next DLC, update as announcements are made. Liberi Fatali37 01:36, 1 April 2009 (UTC)
In the article it says that The Ballad of Gay Tony is the fourth instalment of the GTA 4 era. Is this a mistake and if not, then what are the other three cause I can only think of the main game and the lost and damned. --LuisFernandoLopez 19:12, 28 May 2009 (UTC)
- Forget that, my copy of Chinatown Wars arrived today, and I realised that it was the other installement.--LuisFernandoLopez 10:41, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
Can't believe there's a whole game dedicated to me. --LuisFernandoLopez 10:43, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
- Way to rip off a name and claim credit. Liberi Fatali37 04:56, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
This page needs an infobox to simplify information. Liberi Fatali37 04:56, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
The disk for Ps3?
Do you think the disk with the two on it will be available for the Ps3, since the two would not be downloadable content, but in fact two completely separate games. It was probably always R* intention to do this, those really smart people, but the contract said that they could not release this information. --LuisFernandoLopez 19:39, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
- Microsoft paid for the episodes to be exclusively on the XBOX, as stated before. They didn't pay for DLC rights, they paid for Episode rights. The episodes won't be on PS3. Sorry. Liberi Fatali37 20:08, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
- GTA SA was a PS2 elxusive went if first came out.--Black Artist 15:57, 7 June 2009 (UTC)
Have anyone else noticed that there isn't an "IV" in the game logo, just something I saw recently. DAWeeE1 15:46, 7 June 2009 (UTC) Yeah I see that too, should we change the main page of the article to just call it Grand Theft Auto The Ballad of Gay Tony, cause that's what is on the website.--LuisFernandoLopez 15:49, 7 June 2009 (UTC)
The IV isn't there because that's a beta logo. The same thing was with the TLaD beta logo, but they changed it to include the IV. --TheHatTrik 18:12, 7 July 2009 (UTC)