Talk:Aliens in GTA San Andreas
| This talk page is for discussing the Aliens in GTA San Andreas article.
This includes commenting on the article, questioning whether it is correct, or adding suggestions for improvements
Questions about GTA games, not about the wiki page itself, should be asked at Community:Questions.Remember to always add your signature to the end of your comments/replies using four tildes:
Lil' Probe Inn pictures
The article says: "...e.g. one has got Orthodox church domes on it - it suggests that the picture was taken in real-life city of Moscow". Where is it? I can't find any such photo among those on the walls. VTOL 10:31, 22 February 2009 (UTC)
- There is one, look really close, it is of bad quality.
- I also think mention should be made that the map is actually a BETA map of San Andreas. (Compare to normal SA map, you'll see massive differences in land forms) Also, this article is EXTREMELY poorly written, and i wouldn't trust myself to re-write the whole thing, so i'd suggest somebody re-writes it... Sorry, i'm not lazy, just new haha.
Ess-Tee 15:17, 15 May 2009 (UTC)
- I trust that you can edit this article. Everyone is encouraged to improve this site. Just be on topic and be clear on what you are writing. If there are incorrect or poorly written statements, other people can always improve on your work.--Spaceeinstein 16:59, 15 May 2009 (UTC)
- Ok, i'll try my best at giving it a shot (if that makes sense).Ess-Tee 05:44, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
Couldn't this article just be merged with Myths in GTA San Andreas. The vast majority of the information in this article is just assumtions/speculation (unsurprising really), and to be honest, even if you include all the deliberate hints at UFOs/aliens in the game (such as the CIA agents, The Truth's comments, the mission Green Goo etc), this whole article could easily be condensed into one or two paragraphs. However, there is the issue with the images - several of them are somewhat relevant to the subject, but perhaps they could just be included in a gallery under the title "UFOs", and the other myths can have their own section of the gallery.
Also, when you consider that there are only three "major" wide-spread myths in GTA SA based on ingame "evidence" (Bigfoot, Leatherface and the UFOs), they could all easily be detailed in the same article. I guess you could include the Epsilon Program as a myth as well, although that is slightly different. Thoughts? - Hardrock182 15:44, 13 July 2009 (UTC)
- UFOs are mentioned in the game so the article could be on its own. Try removing all unrelated and unnecessary contents here and see if it does shrink into one or two paragraphs. I want Bigfoot and Leatherface merged with the main myths article more than this one.--Spaceeinstein 19:27, 13 July 2009 (UTC)
I was on the GTA SA game about 3 days ago at Unity Station and I saw something fall from the sky. It was going so fast! I am not making this up because I think making things up is kind of lame (not to offend people). It was at night and I was waiting for my recruit member to catch up with me and it looked like a pedestrian falling from the sky. But it seemed different and was a little bit bigger and had a tail stream light. Was it a UFO or a Meteor or... --Khan1998stevewhite 18:03, 6 January 2011 (UTC)