Talk:Vehicle License Plates
| This talk page is for discussing the Vehicle License Plates article.
This includes commenting on the article, questioning whether it is correct, or adding suggestions for improvements
Questions about GTA games, not about the wiki page itself, should be asked at Community:Questions.Remember to always add your signature to the end of your comments/replies using four tildes:
Alderney City State ?
"Alderney City State" ? I'm not sure...
- Do we even need this article?--spaceeinstein 23:13, 8 April 2009 (UTC)
I'm unsure of the relevance of this article, but if it is worth keeping then I guess it would be worth mentioning that the GTA III vehicles all had "LC R29" on their plates, the GTA Vice City vehicles had "VC [something]" (except the Love Fist limo), and as previously mentioned, the vehicles in GTA San Andreas (as well as the vehicles in GTA Liberty City Stories, and GTA Vice City Stories) had "proper" plates. - Hardrock182 02:24, 11 June 2009 (UTC)
Big Smoke's Licence Plate
A2TMFK - I thought this stood for "A 2 timing fucker" or something like that? --LuisFernandoLopez 16:53, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
NO NO, its A 2 Time Mother Fucker, which translates that he is a Trader whcih he is?--Claude CJ Vercetti 00:35, September 30, 2009 (UTC)
Can People add Pictures for the, packer, pcj-600 and the waltons please?!?--Claude CJ Vercetti 00:41, September 30, 2009 (UTC)
- Is there any need for that? And which game are you talking about? - ZS 08:02, September 30, 2009 (UTC)
FOR GTA SA, because the page looks pretty blank--Claude CJ Vercetti 22:23, September 30, 2009 (UTC)
- That's the reason? This page was already informative and very detailed. How does images of all custom plates help?--Spaceeinstein 22:35, September 30, 2009 (UTC)
Because it is mostly blank and GTW is an encyclopedia, so all information, and or pictures, are ok to add, i would do it but i have a ps2--Claude CJ Vercetti 22:38, September 30, 2009 (UTC)
Yeah I could put more license plates on. I already have the pictures of them on San Andreas. I just need to take pictures of them and put them on my computer. Gta-mysteries 05:27, October 1, 2009 (UTC)
The license plate th3 pig5 doesn't appear on the Police Car in Home Invasion. I failed the mission and looked at it and it was just a random license plate. Gta-mysteries 05:29, October 1, 2009 (UTC)
- I took that out of the game's files. I'll try to see if it can appear under certain conditions. Also, I don't get how images of license plates takes priority over others, but whatever.--Spaceeinstein 15:53, October 1, 2009 (UTC)
- Actually, illustrating more of the same GTA San Andreas license plates is bloody redundant. We can rule out the ones that are bugged (like reversed license numbers and plates with only the numbers but no city-specific textures, as seen on the Hotdog, Camper, Turismo and Bullet) because that's clearly not what the programmers originally intended but when "meh" anyway when they appeared screwed up in game. - ZS 03:17, October 11, 2009 (UTC)