|| Free fall for 8 seconds.
|| Land on the Flatbed.
- Since there is no ground access to the Maze Bank Tower's helipad, the player must use a helicopter to reach Dom and trigger the mission.
- This is considered one of the hardest missions throughout Dom Beasley's skydiving missions, as the player is diving off the Maze Bank Tower in the middle of Downtown Los Santos. The player runs the risk of colliding with the Union Depository Tower, the FIB Building, and the IAA Building, all of which will result in an automatic failure.
- Due to the limited space and height, diving down to get closer to the truck is not considered a best strategy as it can cause the player to undershoot or overshoot the truck. The best strategy is a mixture of glides and dives.
- This is only mission in Dom Beasley's line where if the player strafes too far of course, the player will automatically fail.
- It's best to take the Flight School Training at Los Santos International Airport in order understand this mission.
|Xbox 360 Version - GTASeriesVideos|
(18 minutes 9 seconds in)