|Appearances||[[Appearance::The Lost and Damned]]|
|Full Name||Terrence Thorpe|
|Aliases||Terry, T, TT|
|Date of Birth||[[Error: Invalid time.|1977 (Age 31-32)]]The date "1977 (Age 31-32)" was not understood.The date "1977 (Age 31-32)" was not understood.|
|Place of Birth||Acter, Alderney|
Crazy Colin (brother)
|Main Affiliations||The Lost Brotherhood|
Terrence "Terry" Thorpe is a member of The Lost and the LCPD believe that he may run one of their methamphetamine labs. He is the Lost's Arms Dealer. He and Clay Simons are friends of Johnny Klebitz and help him out on some missions when Johnny calls for them. He also provided weapons for the attack on the jail and helped Johnny to get to Billy Grey there.
- The Lost and Damned
- Clean and Serene
- Angels in America
- It's War
- Liberty City Choppers
- This Shit's Cursed
- End of Chapter
- Bad Standing
- Heavy Toll (If called for back-up)
- Marta Full of Grace (If called for back-up)
- Shifting Weight (If called for back-up)
- Diamonds in the Rough (If called for back-up)
- Collector's Item (If called for back-up)
- Was It Worth It? (If called for back-up)
- Get Lost
LCPD Database record
First Name: Terry
Place of Birth: Acter, Alderney
Affiliations: Member of the Alderney Chapter of the Lost OMG
- 1997 - Grand Theft Auto
- 1999 - Manslaughter
- 2005 - Possession Controlled Substance: Methamphetamine
- Member of the Alderney Chapter of the Lost OMG.
- Believed to be running a methamphetamine lab.
- Terry claims that the government always take things away from him, fueling his hate towards them.
- It is implied that Terry has a girlfriend. When leaving a strip club he'll sometimes comment "I hope the old lady doesn't smell their perfume." or "I hope I don't smell like perfume."
- Terry had an ex wife, and apparently doesn't like her much. When in a fist fight Terry will sometimes shout: "I'm gonna picture my ex wifes head on your body!" However sometimes when he's drunk he'll mention that he still loves her.
- Terry likes the "America's Top Hooker" show and even has a favourite girl on it.
- During the friend's activities dialogues Terry mentioned, that he has a crazy brother and their father doesn't want to see him in his farm. His brother is named as Crazy Colin and he goes back to Terry born anew as a man of God. Soon, he starts to use drugs and became a heroin addict.
- Terry is a big fan of smoking and likes to smoke in places where this is illegal. He mentioned that doctors told him not to smoke and that his ex-wife hated this. Despite those, he continues smoking all the time everywhere. His smoke will go out rapid if he sits in a wrecked car. This habit could be a reference to Little Jacob's habit, who likes to smoke too and equips protagonist with arms.
- Terry doesn't eat much, but if he does, he prefers "The 69th Street Diner" because of hot waitresses.