The Liberty Jam
|Genre:||East Coast hip hop, gangsta rap|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories|
Liberty Jam's airtime is primarily occupied by "The Desert Storm Show", which DJ Clue hosts. Often times, DJ Clue will announce multiple shoutouts to various individuals (including 8-Ball) between songs, and occasionally insert his own voiceovers into tracks in the same fashion as DJ Timecode at MSX FM/98, albeit in a lower frequency. Certain tracks are also bridged by transitions.
The exact name of the radio station is inconsistent. The DJ, as is all but one radio imaging, simply refer to the station as "Liberty Jam" with only "FM" or "101.3" augmented into the name; in addition, neither of the two versions of the radio station's logos (from the website or the audio options) use the article.
On the other hand, the manual of the game, as well as the game's audio options, refers to the station as "The Liberty Jam", with the aforementioned single radio imaging following suit.
DJ: DJ Clue
- Method Man - "All I Need" (1995)
- Mobb Deep - "Shook Ones Pt. II" (1994)
- Raekwon - "Incarcerated Scarfaces" (1995)
- Noreaga - "N.O.R.E." (1998)
- Onyx feat. Noreaga and Big Pun - "Shut 'Em Down" (remix) (1998)
- Big Pun - "Beware" (1998)
- Big Pun - "Twinz" (Deep Cover '98) (1998)
- DMX feat. Sheek of The Lox - "Get at Me Dog" (1998)
- DMX feat. DJ Clue, Jadakiss, Styles, Drag-On and Eve - "Ruff Ryders Anthem" (remix) (1998)
- Redman feat. Method Man - "Do What Ya Feel" (1996)
- The Lox & Black Rob - "Chain Gang Freestyle" (1997)
- The Lox - "Chest2chest Freestyle" (1997)
- Game Radio FM, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto III that plays East Coast hip hop.
- Playback FM, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas that plays East Coast hip-hop.
- Radio Los Santos, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas that plays gangsta rap.
- The Classics 104.1, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto IV that plays East Coast hip hop.
- West Coast Classics, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto V that plays gangsta rap.