The Truth is Out There
The Truth is Out There is a mission for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, which was deleted before the games release. The mission would have taken place somewhere in the Las Venturas set of missions. It was a mission for [[The Truth}} in which you had to go to Bayside Marina and rescue him from government agents who were chasing him for wandering around Area 69. It is believed that you would have been able to use the FBI Truck in this mission.
- Carl Johnson: Yo.
- The Truth: CJ. I've nosed too deep this time!
- Carl Johnson: I've told you about that stuff, Truthman! Lay off the 'caine, dude!
- The Truth: No. I didn't mean that! The grey government want me out of the way!
- Carl Johnson: Yo, speak up.
- The Truth: I'm in Bayside, Whole town is crawling with dudes in black suits. I need your help, CJ! I've done some mushrooms, but it hasn't calmed me down at all. CJ! They're after me!
- Carl Johnson: Yo, calm down, I'm on my way