The Well Stacked Pizza Co.(Redirected from The Well Stacked Pizza Company)
The Well Stacked Pizza Co., also known as Pizza Stack, is large chain of pizza restaurants that appears in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories. The chain is likely based on Pizza Hut.
Like many food-related businesses, Well Stacked Pizza provides food to replenish health in GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas, but are not accessible in GTA Vice City Stories. The name is a term for a woman with large breasts: "well stacked". In GTA San Andreas, many of the pedestrian customers that spawn in the pizzeria are usually seen eating pizza; the player can also go behind the counter to where the kitchen is, where a Fire Extinguisher pickup may be found.
In both GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas, the chain also owns delivery scooters, which could be used in GTA Vice City to deliver pizzas for rewards. Whilst there are no sub-missions associated with the delivery scooter, players may rarely spot a Well Stacked Pizza employee riding the scooter in any part of San Andreas; this is the only way the player can legitimately obtain the vehicle.
While failing to appear in Grand Theft Auto IV, remnants of intentions to include Well Stacked Pizzaas one of several interactive restaurants are still present, mainly with the existence of fast food employees outside different pizza restaurants around the game world (mainly Pizza This outlets), wearing uniforms with Well Stacked Pizza logos and baseball caps with the logo omitted. References of Well Stacked Pizza are also present elsewhere in the game:
- Logos and names of Well Stacked Pizza can be found at a shuttered storefront at the Alderney Casino in Westdyke, Alderney.
- The chain is mentioned on the Pißwasser website as a business partner of the beer company.
- When blocking the route of certain taxis, the driver will sometimes shout lines such as "Hurry up, I need to get to Well Stacked!" and on occasion "My Pizza Stack's gettin cold, move it!"
- Pedestrian-to-pedestrian dialog will occasionally involve whether Pizza Stack or Burger Shot is better.
In GTA San Andreas, the player is given a choice of four different meals at Well Stacked Pizza restaurants. All of the food choices besides the salad are references to breasts: "Buster" is from the word "bust", a word for breasts, "Double D-Luxe" is from DD, the bra size, and having a "Full Rack" is slang for a woman with large, well-shaped breasts.
GTA Vice City and GTA Vice City Stories
In GTA Vice City, there are three stores located in Vice City: Vice Point, Downtown and Little Haiti, each featuring near-identical exteriors and interiors, and are focal points for "Pizza Boy" side-missions. GTA Vice City Stories features only one outlet in Vice Point, as the Downtown and Little Haiti premises are occupied by King Knuts; none of the buildings have interiors.
Vice Point branch, GTA Vice City.
Little Haiti branch, GTA Vice City.
Downtown branch, GTA Vice City.
Vice Point branch, GTA Vice City Stories.
GTA San Andreas
In GTA San Andreas, San Andreas has an total of 13 restaurants (10 being operation and accessible).
There is one store in Los Santos, located in Idlewood; three in Red County, located in Palomino Creek, Montgomery (unmarked on the map) and Blueberry; as well as two in San Fierro, located in Financial and Esplanade North. There are four operational outlets located in Las Venturas: Roca Escalante, Redsands East/The Emerald Isle, Pilgrim/Starfish Casino and Creek; three closed outlets, all unmarked on the map, are found at the Old Venturas Strip (both in very close proximity with each other) and in Redsands West.
- In the Little Haiti branch of Well Stacked Pizza in GTA Vice City, a Haitian gang member spawns in front of the kitchen's cooker as if he is working in the restaurant, implying he is providing community service or has an allotted job from the Vice City Police Department. This individual gang member is not hostile to the player in any way even after the collapse of the Haitian's factory in "Trojan Voodoo". This may be a reference to the 1995 film "Heat" during which one of the bank robbers, an African-American man, is doing community service working as the cook of a fast food restaurant prior to the robbery.
- Although there are no Well Stacked Pizza restaurants in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, the Pizza Boy side mission is referred to as "Well Snacked Pizza".
- When entered in GTA San Andreas, the game interface refers to any Well Stacked Pizza outlet as "Pizza Stack".