|This Shit's Cursed|
Error creating thumbnail: File missing
|Game||The Lost and Damned|
|Objective||Escape from Dragon Heart Plaza|
|Reward||The Lost Boy achievement, President patch|
|Unlocks||Hit the Pipe|
|Unlocked by||Buyer's Market and Coming Down|
Jim Fitzgerald finds out that the heroin they stole from the Angels of Death actually belonged to the Chinese Triads and they aren't too happy about it. Billy wants them to keep it for distribution and profit. However, because of the war they have gotten into with the Angels, the possibility of government agencies looking into them, plus the fact that they can't stop fighting amongst themselves, Johnny feels that getting into a fight with the Triads is the last thing they need right now. Jim suggests they strike up a deal with the Triads and Johnny agrees. Billy is defeated in the argument, and finally agrees with the two.
- It is revealed in The Ballad of Gay Tony mission Chinese Takeout that Billy Grey had actually conspired with the Chinese Triad leader to ambush and kill Johnny Klebitz. It is unclear whether Brian Jeremy, who remained with Billy until sometime before his arrest, was privvy to this plan.
- It is unclear whom called the police on Billy. Billy himself clearly believes Johnny to be the traitor, presumably (and falsely) concluding it to be payback for his own assassination attempt. It could be that the pedestrians in the area called the police upon hearing the gunshots.
- In the ending cutscene of this mission when Johnny, Jim, and Brian return from the Dragon Heart Plaza, a fourth random biker is shown running up with them. Seeing as he was never with them in the first place, it is most likely a continuity error, and he was cut from the mission itself.
- Completing this mission unlocks the "Lost Boy" trophy/achievement.
- If you call 911 and select police during the mission it will say that there services are busy meaning that someone already called about it. Or that the cops just heard gun fire, and sent vehicles over.
- After this mission, TLAD is brought up to speed with Niko's advancing story with news reporrts detailing Tom Goldberg's death in the mission Final Interview.
- The weather in this mission will always be set to stormy. Even it is changed with cheats, it will revert to rain in a matter of seconds.