Tom's Love-meet.net profile pic
|Appearances||[[Appearance::Grand Theft Auto IV]]|
|Full Name||Tom Rivas|
|Date of Birth||1982|
|Place of Birth||Puerto Rico|
|Date of Death||2008|
|Age at Death||26|
|Family||Lyle Rivas (cousin)|
Anthony "Gay Tony" Prince
Tom Rivas is a character from Grand Theft Auto IV. Tom Rivas is a Puerto Rican-born homosexual man. He is the cousin of Lyle Rivas, but isn't in the same criminal activities as his cousin. His nickname is "French Tom", also using it on his love-meet.net account.
He owed Brucie Kibbutz a great deal of money, Tom went into hiding when Brucie tried to collect on his debts. In order to lure him out, Brucie and Roman Bellic set up a fictionalised Love-meet.net account for Niko Bellic that depicted him as a rich gay man who enjoys spending his wealth on his boyfriends. Tom agreed to meet Niko at The 69th Street Diner, where, after some awkward conversation, Niko killed him.
During the conversation between Niko and Tom, Tom mentions that the Maisonette 9 and Hercules nightclub owner Anthony "Gay Tony" Prince is actually completely broke which plays a large part in The Ballad of Gay Tony.
LCPD Database information
First Name: "French" Tom
Place of Birth: Puerto Rico
- 1995 - Prostitution
- 1998 - Prostitution
- 1999 - Coercion Blackmail
- 2003 - Possession Controlled Substance: Methaphetamine
- 2004 - Fraud
- Cousin of chop shop operator, Lyle Rivas.
- Known homosexual hustler and con man.
- Often charms older gay (sometimes married) men before emptying their bank accounts and disappearing.
- Based in Broker.
- Tom's love-meet.net profile remains on the site after his death.
- Tom can be found on the police computer records, listed for "soliciting an officer."
- If he is able to leave the diner before you kill him, he will run around in a circle around the block. His path was probably pre-determined, but he just runs around like that until you kill him.
- He is a hooker and possibly a gold digger as his police profile does mention something about takeing a lot of money from his dates and ditching them and he calls gay tony a loser because his broke
Niko and Tom's hot date at the 69th Street Diner.