This is a van in Liberty City which contains RC cars and explosives. The van is identical to the Pony but has flat sides. Once entered, it starts a mission where you use remote control cars and aircraft in order to destroy people and property, rampage style, and sometimes it will be an RC checkpoint race. The van is blue in Grand Theft Auto III, and white in Liberty City Stories. A similar vehicle, called the Top Fun van, is used for the same thing in Vice City. You can avoid starting the RC missions by pushing the van forward about two car lengths. The name is written in all caps and is short for Toyz'n the Hood
- Near El-Train station, Hepburn Heights. Starts Diablo Destruction.
- Alleyway one block south of demolished building, Saint Marks. Starts Mafia Massacre.
- Opposite Kenji's Casino, Torrington. Starts Casino Calamity.
- North of hideout, Wichita Gardens. Starts Rumpo Rampage.
GTA: Liberty City Stories
- Construction Site, Hepburn Heights. Starts Thrashin' RC.