Twinjet (GTA V)
The jet is considered a scenery prop - it cannot be flown in single player or online mode as of patch v1.11, although there may be plans to make it flyable in future versions. It cannot be destroyed for this reason. Like the larger 747 jet, it is seen in different liveries.
The design of the jet appears to be a hybrid of the Boeing 737 and the Airbus A330. All models seen in the game have a black nose.
Role in story
- Michael flies to North Yankton in Bury the Hatchet in a FlyUS twinjet.
- The online player flies to Los Santos in a twinjet.
- Parked a few gates away from a Shamal, in Adios Air livery.
- Parked at a gate near runway 3/21, in Air Herler livery.
- Parked next to two Jets near runway 3/21, in Air Herler livery.
- AT-400, a controllable twinjet in GTA San Andreas, based on the 737.
- Airtrain, an uncontrollable trijet in the 3D Universe, based on the 727.