Two Bit Hit
|Two Bit Hit|
Avery Carrington telling Tommy Vercetti about his unexpected business opportunity caused by the rivalry between the Cubans and Haitians as Donald Love listens intently to his mentor.
|Game||GTA Vice City|
|Location||Vice Point, Vice City|
|Unlocks||Stunt Boat Challenge|
Phnom Penh '86
Tommy Vercetti, having previously helped Avery with his property problems, returns to Avery Carrington at his construction site to help with an unexpected business opportunity. Carrington, after introducing Vercetti to his protégé Donald Love, informs Vercetti that a Haitian gang lord was recently killed and the Cubans are the main suspects. Carrington tells Vercetti that he is going to make sure that the Haitians know the Cubans are responsible by dressing as a Cuban and attacking the funeral.
Vercetti leaves the construction site and heads to the Little Havana Streetwear & Tattoo Parlour where he acquires some Cuban clothing. From there he goes to the Funeraria Romero funeral home in Little Haiti where he sees the funeral taking place. He then begins to shoot the Haitians so they notice his presence in Cuban attire, and then kills the highest ranking Haitian gangster present at the funeral before making his escape from Little Haiti.
(Omitted dialogue in bold)
(Avery's Lot, Avery Carrington and Donald Love).
Avery Carrington: Tommy, this is Donald Love. Donald, this here is Tommy Vercetti, the latest gunslinger to come to these parts.
Donald Love: Yeh...uh...
Avery: Donald, you just shut up and listen, and you might learn something. Now, nothing brings down real estate prices quicker than a good old-fashioned gang war - 'cept maybe a disaster, like a biblical plague or something, but, that may be going too far in this case. You getting this down, you four-eyed prick? Now recently a Haitian gang lord died. Apparently the Cubans did it, nobody's certain. But let's make them certain! You disguise yourself as a Cuban hombre, and head on down to crash that funeral. Mix it up, and then high tail it. You getting this down, Donald? Well, that ought to put the coyote in the chicken coop, huh? And then we'll just sit back, and watch the prices tumble.
Post mission phone call
Umberto Robina: Hey Leo! I got some work for you!
Tommy Vercetti: This ain't Leo.
Umberto Robina: Hey, if Leo knows you got his phone, he gonna kill you!
Tommy Vercetti: Maybe Leo's already dead. Maybe I killed Leo and took his phone - you think of that prick?
Umberto Robina: You killed Leo? You must have big cojones - wanna work for me?! Drop by my father's cafe in Little Havana and we'll talk mano a mano.
- Donald Love states in Grand Theft Auto III, during the mission Waka-Gashira Wipeout, that "Nothing drives down real estate prices like a good old fashioned gang war, apart from the outbreak of a plague, but that might going too far in this case". Whilst during this mission, Avery Carrington states "Now, nothing brings down real estate prices quicker than a good old-fashioned gang war - 'cept maybe a disaster, like a biblical plague or something, but, that may be going too far in this case".
- The Romero's Hearse is only obtainable in this mission throughout the game like the black Voodoo.
- The mission can be done stealthily by going into the wooden shack complex, drive to the concrete wall between you and the funeral, then stand on your car and pop the leader in the head with an Assault Rifle.
- Originally, Umberto would've heard of Vercetti, and would've called him for help, instead of mistaking him for Leo
- Umberto Robina: Hello, is this Mr. Tommy Vercetti?
- Tommy Vercetti: Yes.
- Umberto Robina: Well, I hear through the vine of grapes you the man when someone got a vermin infestation.
- Tommy Vercetti: Maybe...
- Umberto Robina: Well, I got a real vermin infestation. Haitians everywhere. My name is Umberto Robina and I want you to meet me at the Cafe Robina as soon as you can, 'cause I tell you, these damn Haitians gone too far this time.
- The Havana Outfit will be available after this mission in Little Havana. After the the missions Cop Land, No Escape?, The Job, the outfit will be put behind an invisible wall and you will not be able to get it. To avoid this, complete the Cop Land, No Escape? and The Job missions before Two Bit Hit.
|PC Version - GTASeriesVideos|