Undress to Kill
|Undress to Kill|
Dwayne Forge talking to Niko Bellic.
|Target||The Trunchez Brothers|
|Unlocks||The Holland Play|
|Unlocked by||Ruff Rider|
Niko arrives at Dwayne's apartment in the Governor Greg Johnson Projects. During a conversation between Niko and Dwayne, Dwayne complains about the loss of a club he used to own before he went inside. The Triangle Club in Bohan. Seeing how depressed and upset Dwayne is, Niko offers to clear out the three gangsters that took the place over, so that Dwayne can regain ownership of the club.
Niko heads over to Bronco Street in Bohan, and enters the Triangle Club, inside Niko can over hear certain conversations to find the locations of each of the Trunchez Brothers, the gangsters that have taken control of the club.
The player can go about this mission different ways. After discovering the location of each brother, Niko can attempt to go guns blazing, riddle them all with bullets. Since the brothers are spread pretty far apart in the club, one or two of the brothers will usually make it out of the club when attempting to complete the mission this way, and attempt to flee in their truck with Niko taking chase and killing them.
However after discovering their locations, Niko can sneak into the managers office with either a knife or baseball bat and silently kill Jose Trunchez. This will not alert anyone in the club. Since there is no stealth way to kill the other two, the player will have to act quickly after killing either Jesus Trunchez or Javier Trunchez next.
After Niko has killed the Trunchez Brothers the mission will be completed.
- There are some alternative ways of doing this mission that will make it easier. The first option is to silently kill Jose (the guy in the office) and then go outside and jack a car then drive it around the back of the club and use it to block the back door. You must then re-enter the club and take out Javier (the guy talking to the girl on the floor). At this point a gunfight will break out and Jesus will try and escape from the club, however since you have blocked off the back door, he will be unable to use it to make his escape and therefore must run out through the club making it a lot easier for Niko to kill him.
- If you plan the stealth kill scenario, remember that unholstering a weapon anywhere within sight of people in the club will result in you being attacked.
- Check out the Liberty Tree website soon to see news about the The Triangle Club that you just shot up. Playboy X is unhappy though because he was an important investor in the Triangle Club.
- Unlike most other visits, no lap dancers solicit you on this visit.
- Brucie will call you when you're a few blocks from the club, asking to go to a strip bar. This is simply a distraction as Niko will automatically decline.
The reward for completing the mission is $6,250. Completing the mission also unlocks the mission The Holland Play.
- The mission's title is a spoof of the 1980 Brian De Palma film Dressed To Kill .