|Full Name||Blake Sophia Gripling|
|Nicknames||Huckleberry Pie, LPG-Unit|
|School Attended||Lucky Junior High|
|Affiliations||Third Echelon, Claremont School of Gen. Trias|
|Web Forum||Visit Community Forum|
- This article is about the guy who uses the name of a fictional character as an alias. For the ATBG character, see As Told By Ginger.
I discovered this site in 2005 and it provided me with stuff for school, so I signed up and edited pages, got rid of vandals and rip-off artists, as well as eating sandwiches. I also like Harley-Davidson motorcycles just because they're cool and they don't make your mind strain, too. Happy reading and God Bless! - Blake = )
My Interests: Whipping llamas, playing basketball, using computers
What I did recently: Ate chicken, bought a bottle of Tropicana
Gadgets: a Nokia 6230, a tube of toothpaste
If I were a Burger King meal, what would I be: maybe an Onion Ring.
No, I don't intend to put nonsense or any other inappropriate stuff on Wikipedia (this site, of course). After all, I'm sick of people who mess up encyclopedia pages...
Please visit my Soundclick page at www.soundclick.com/porkshake for those of you comedy song fanatics out there.
Spoofer Cell: Twisted Anthology
"Look, dude, we don't want any dumb things to happen here, so beat it!"
"You're a tomboy, Shirl? Gosh, you might have been on Tylenol overdose,"
"The only beef that I have with this mission is that I would recreate that darn thing I did with Eleanor Rosevelt..."
I have a story at Fanfiction.net, entitled Spoofer Cell: Twisted Anthology, which is similar in style to Epic Movie. The whole story centers on Sam Fisher, a loyal agent of the Third Echelon, and his "movie and pop culture encounters", with appearances from many movie characters and celebrities - a time traveling Ludacris, an awkward Shirley Temple, and more crazy cameo appearances from celebrities. The parody is now in progress, but I thought of an initial storyline to fill the thing up. I also plan to have a machinima version of this, and a game, when I have the resoures to buy a new PC...
The game, on my point of view, would involve parodying various video games, with elements from Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, Grand Theft Auto, Half-Life, Need for Speed Carbon, and other games. Most of the playable characters can use everyday objects as melee weapons, such as shoes (boots for Fisher and Ludacris and Mary Janes and the like for the kids), toilet plungers, tennis rackets, Ping-Pong balls, sausages, lollipops, alkaline batteries, leather mallets, slingshots, and the like. Of course, it would involve stealth tactics, and with some rather ridiculous stuff, such as Fisher knocking out Oompa-Loompas just to get a retinal scan at them.
I'm also conceptualizing on its sequel, Spoofer Cell: Eviction, a parodical take at Splinter Cell: Conviction. I won't give you the details about it yet, so visit this page for more details. OK, so after reading early rumors about the game (such as a strange-looking Sam throwing everything on sight), and after early conceptualization by yours truly, Eviction's story is about a now-broke Sam Fisher, after being pissed off at his employers, the Third Echelon. I may put sandbox elements from Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, but check out my user page for updated info...
External link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3455452/1/
About the spoiler template, that wasn't a vandalized Template:Spoiler template. I made it myself, but I incorporated the template code in this article. OK, so the story is set shortly after the events of Splinter Cell: Double Agent, at the time where prices for strawberries went up, for unexplained reasons. Sam Fisher is now a wanted man, and he's now been chased by the NYPD. He had been depressed lately, after being hard-hit by the loss of her daughter, Sarah. As he was cowering in an abandoned building, he began singing a parody of the song On The Good Ship Lollipop, entitled "When You're Bein' Chased By The Cops". Lambert, his boss, then called him on his mobile phone, telling him that a guy on a Harley-Davidson sidecar will pick him up. Fisher was then sent to the Third Echelon, where he was ordered to use a modified Chronosphere and go back to the 1930s. There, he meets Shirley Temple, who was his first objective. Lambert ordered Sam to interrogate and fool Temple, just so that he could get the Golden Ticket from her.
Sam later knew that Shirley's life was in danger from gangsters, and when he saw them trying to assault the actress, he, Temple and Ludacris (the rapper whom Fisher met earlier in the story; he also time-traveled to meet King Kong) hurriedly went in the Temples' family car (I might as well revise the story a bit; like Sam carjacking the Temple sled, Grand Theft Auto style), and did a parody of the street drift sequence from The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, with Ludacris and Shirley listening to the song Tokyo Drift on an iPod. The guys then lost track of the gangsters, and, as Lambert ordered, the three, with the car, beamed back to the year 2006 (actually, Double Agent was set in the year 2008), in the stadium where the World Cup took place (the parking lot to be exact). Shirley, of course, was amazed at the present time period, in which Sam replied, "Twisted history, kid, nothing else..." It was, coincidentally, the game where Zinedine Zidane had a bad time with Marco Materazzi, thus Sam and the guys hurriedly sneaked into the stadium where they watched the headbutt incident. Sam and Ludacris then laughed at the two soccer players, and then went out of the stadium and back to the Third Echelon HQ. Lambert then took the Golden Ticket from Temple, saying "Don't worry, Shirl, there are some things better than Willy Wonka...".
The three then went to Paris, France, well, to contact Madeline and to hack at Lord Covington's computer. Ludacris then convinced Madeline to go to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory, in which Sam will break into. Alexander Romanov and Yuri, two of the key characters in Red Alert 2, was also in Wonka's factory, which surprised Fisher. Yuri then said that they "weren't spreading any Soviet influence anymore" and they got the chance to be in here after they mind-controlled Velma Dinkley just to get the Golden Ticket. Tanya Adams was also in the factory, since her dad was also a former employee. Sam secretly told Yuri that they were having a mission in the factory because a terrorist group has planted a "Hot Gas" suitcase bomb, a parody of the "Red Mercury" bomb in Double Agent.
After the bomb was defused, they then went to Strawberryland, where another "Hot Gas" bomb was planted, and where a hostage situation was taking place (the intelligence report later reveals that Licorice Whip and The Peculiar Pie Man was trying to steal berries and smuggle them to the state of San Andreas; however, they decided to put the Strawberryland residents hostage, after the scheme failed). The Care Bears and Michael Jackson made a cameo appearance in the chapter, in which Jackson was expelled from Strawberryland and the Care Bears were helping Strawberry Shortcake in getting rid of the Indonesian terrorists - the same ones who appeared in Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow. It is then revealed that Licorice Whip, one of the Strawberryland antagonists, was the instigator of the incident. Sam then asked Shortcake about his headquarters - ultimately, Lambert ordered him to spy on a meeting between Licorice Whip and his unknown accomplices, who shockingly turn out to be the Indonesian terrorists. At the meeting, Licorice Whip farted, and a firefight subsequently breaks out between his minions and the guerrilla troops. Amidst the chaos, Sam pursues Licorice Whip to the roof, where, after a tense Mexican standoff, Sam knocks Licorice Whip unconscious, parodying the Shetland sequence in Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Fisher then performed a daring escape sequence - jumping from Licorice's hideout and landing on The Peculiar Pie Man's delivery cart. He then hijacked the cart, pointed the SC-20K rifle at him, threatened Pie Man to surrender, and eventually headbutted the Pie Man.
After Fisher succeeds in getting rid of the terrorists, Shortcake then joined the gang, and they went to Memphis, Tennessee, where they met Justin Timberlake - the mission has just been finished, and they had a party in Timberlake's house. After the two-hour party, they went on a stroll, but unfortunately, Shirley was hit by an errant spy sattelite, with Sam saying, "If I did this to Girl Scouts selling cookies in front of my house, this would be worse,", and Ludacris quipping, "We've shot down the Good Ship Lollipop...", and Ludacris and Justin panicked.
- Splinter Cell
- Bully - Sam gave a sarcastic comment about the game, saying, "What's the point of picking on kids in your game console, anyway?". Madeline also made a comment about the game, saying, "Now if they made a game where you could run naked in a football pitch, that would be more ridiculous..."
- Rayman Raving Rabbids
- Red Alert 2
- Kingdom Hearts - Sora, Mickey Mouse, Winnie the Pooh and Simba had a cameo in Strawberryland
- The Matrix Reloaded
- Need For Speed Carbon - Ludacris, Shirley and Sam were playing "Need 4 Speed Charcoal" in Fisher's laptop, an obvious parody of the game. In addition, Nikki, one of the supporting characters in the game, made a cameo appearance in the Strawberryland chapter. The "Speedbraker" power-up was also parodied.
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
- Harry Potter film series
- Nacho Libre
- WarioWare, Inc. - A parodical version of WarioWare called WarioWarez, Inc., was shown on TV (the Liberty City headquarters to be exact), poking fun at software cracking groups, also known as warez.
- The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
- Snakes on a Plane
- Shrek 3
- Spider-Man 3
- The Wild Thornberrys Movie - The London boarding school canteen melee was parodied in the story. In addition, Eliza Thornberry made a cameo appearance in the Wonka chapter; she was having a hard time dealing with a foul-mouthed animal.
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Madeline and her friends, especially Pepito, was seen playing a parodical version of the game called "Grand Theft Auto: Parisian Sun". In addition, Ludacris and Shirley also played the latter game.
- Superman Returns
- Little Miss Broadway
- The Star Wars film series
- Casino Royale
- Bright Eyes - The Good Ship Lollipop sequence was parodied, but in this case, Ludacis is rapping Act A Fool while imitating Temple's dance movements, in the very same plane the actress went into. The Lollipop sequence was again parodied in another chapter, when the three guys appeared to Lambert. After seeing the child actress, Lambert jokingly told a Bright Eyes-esque story, where Shirley was singing her famous song on an airplane, and ended up in a Snakes on a Plane dilemma.
- Child Star: The Shirley Temple Story (the Eminem-reminiscent "Shirley-wannabe" sequence, to be exact)
- Mission Impossible III
- Pimp My Ride - Lambert asked Xzibit if they could pimp out Shirley's car, in which "Wet Coat Customs" installed a Nissan 350Z engine, a Playstation 3, and some unusual features
- Danny Phantom - The episode Attack of the Killer Garage Sale was aired in an LCD TV inside Shirley's tricked-out car. After seeing Tucker Foley hack at the robot's operating system, Windows Vista (the OS in the TV show was originally Portals XL, a spoof at Windows XP), and noticing the BSOD in the green ghost robot, Shirley then ranted, "Wow, I guess Butch Hartman is begging us to try Linux instead,"
- Punk'd - Ludacris and Temple were both victims of Kutcher's pranks
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Gundam Seed - A mobile suit was seen flying in Strawberryland, apparently for testing purposes.
- The Bratz TV series - Chloe and Yasmin had a cameo in Wonka's factory, together with Paris Hilton, but they were zapped by Imperial Stormtroopers in the melee
- TV Patrol World - The Filipino news program was aired in Ludacris' TV, with the report about Sam Fisher being hunted by the police.
- Daniel Craig as James Bond
- Udo Kier as Yuri
- Alexander Romanov, the fictional president of Russia in Red Alert 2
- Paris Hilton - She met up with the Bratz girls in the factory but was injured in the melee that happened later in the story; she was also ridiculed by Sam Fisher, regarding the DUI incident and the 45-day jail sentence, with Fisher yelling mockingly, "I heard you're now taping your new reality show, Hilton, you know, 'The Convict's Life'?" The hotel heiress also appeared in the teaser for the videogame GTA: Parisian Sun.
- Black Eyed Peas/Jaime "Taboo" Gomez - Gomez was ridiculed by Fisher while the Mexican Black Eyed Pea was visiting Strawberryland, based on the fact that the rapper was found high on marijuana in Los Angeles
- Ginger Foutley/Courtney Gripling - The two appeared briefly in the Wonka Factory, when Sam and Ludacris saw them watching a YouTube video in the Internet kiosk.
- Barbara "Barbie" Handler - She briefly appeared in the Wonka Factory while surfing the Internet; she then became involved in the melee that followed.
- Ashton Kutcher
- Carl "CJ" Johnson - Carl appeared in the World Cup chapter; Ludacris ridiculed CJ about the Hot Coffee mod, with Carl replying mockingly, "Tell Tommy Vercetti I'm quitting GTA..."
- Mr. Bean - He briefly appeared in the World Cup sequence, but was beaten up in a hooligan fight that followed the Zidane headbutt incident.
- Johnny Depp (as Willy Wonka and Captain Jack Sparrow)
- Samuel L. Jackson/Dave Chappelle
- Hatty Jones as Madeline Fogg, the title character of the book series by Ludwig Bemelmans. She was invited by Ludacris to go to Wonka's factory, although her friends are too busy to join.
- Zinedine Zidane/Marco Materazzi
- Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter
- Dakota Fanning - The actress appeared briefly in the Wonka factory; she was trying to use a broken vending machine when Sam fired wildly at it, with Fisher quipping, "I am Sam,", a reference to one of Fanning's first movies. Fanning also met up with Shirley when they had a "chow time" with Ludacris.
- Kanye West
- Vin Diesel
- Emmanuelle Vaugier as Nikki, a female character in Need for Speed Carbon. She appeared in the Strawberryland chapter, after being lost while drifting in her car. The money bag sequence was also parodied, with the female racer giving Sam a bag full of strawberries she bought from Shortcake for 20 dollars.
- Shirley Temple - Shirl is one of the few kids Fisher met in the story. She then became a skilled hacker-slash-prankster, after being transported to the 21st century (Shirley made great use of sticky-shockers when she fired at the guerrillas with her slingshot). She then met her untimely end, when a spy satellite crashed on her.
- Justin Timberlake
- The Pussycat Dolls
- Lara Croft
- Tommy Vercetti
- Velma Dinkley
- Fred Jones
- Willy Wonka
- Britney Spears
- Princess Fiona - She made her cameo appearance in Strawberryland; she was asked by Fisher if she knew "a thing or two" about Justin Timberlake, with Fiona replying, "Who on earth is Justin?"
- Michael Jackson
- Superman in Superman Returns
- 50 Cent
- Naruto Uzumaki
- Wilson the Volleyball (The famous volleyball actor had a cameo in the "road trip" sequence, where he was thrown by Frodo Baggins in the desert)
- "Beep" by The Pussycat Dolls
- "Fergalicious" by Fergie
- "Promiscuous" by Nelly Furtado featuring Timbaland
- "SexyBack" by Justin Timberlake
- "P.I.M.P." by 50 Cent
- "My Humps" by Black Eyed Peas
- "On The Good Ship Lollipop" by Shirley Temple
- "The Real Slim Shady" by Eminem
- "So Sick" by Ne-Yo
- "Tokyo Drift" by Teriyaki Boyz
Brands & companies
- Apple Inc. - Strawberry Shortcake and her friends own Apple computers, though they usually dual-boot it to run Linux
- iPod - Shirley and Ludacris were both listening in an iPod while in a car
- Nokia - Sam used a Nokia N93i in the story
- Wikipedia - Sam made a remark concerning the popular online reference site, saying that "the guys who made an article about me must be the JBA..."
|Spoilers end here|
Here's a partial list of my song parody lyrics under the pseudonym LPG-Unit:
"Curly Top", originally "Pop" by Nsync
Date Submitted: 2006-10-30
"Fogg (Madeline Part III)", originally "Gone" by Nsync
Date Submitted: 2006-08-26
"Hilton Cried (Shirley Temple's Rant)", originally "Stars Are Blind" by Paris Hilton
Date Submitted: 2006-09-18
"Madeline", originally "London Bridge" by Fergie
Date Submitted: 2006-08-19
"Monsieur Zidane", originally "Señorita" by Justin Timberlake
Date Submitted: 2006-07-29
"My Hats (The Madeline Song)", originally "My Humps" by Black Eyed Peas
Date Submitted: 2006-06-28
"My Hog (The Harley-Davidson Song)", originally "My Humps" by Black Eyed Peas
Date Submitted: 2006-11-25
"On The G-Unit Candy Shop", originally "On The Good Ship Lollipop" by Shirley Temple
Date Submitted: 2006-08-11
"Shirley Jane Temple (America's Sweetheart Pt. II)", originally "Lose Yourself" by Eminem
Date Submitted: 2006-09-27
"So Sick At Spongebob", originally "So Sick" by Ne-Yo
Date Submitted: 2006-10-21
"Yellow Hat", originally "SexyBack" by Justin Timberlake
Date Submitted: 2006-08-05
"Strawberry Shortcake", originally "Breakin' The Habit" by Linkin Park
Date Submitted: 2006-12-07
"Goodbye Strawberryland", originally "So Sick" by Ne-Yo
Date Submitted: 2006-10-26
Here's a gallery of my album cover spoofs, as well as other stuff (upcoming):
Strawberry Shortcake parody
- Sergiomendes parodied.jpg
My humorous take at Shirley Temple
- Jimmy Wales and Shirley Temple.jpg
Jimbo Wales in Little Miss Broadway
That darn ol' sandbox of mine
Since the Wikipedia admin discourages vandalism, I made my own /Sandbox page so that I could experiment (and poke fun at some celebrity Wiki pages).
Another test page
This page, which I call "The Lab" is my own repository for some experimental stuff. It can take a long time to load, because of the GIF file inside.
Some quotes (serious and funny)
"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." - Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
"The only man who cannot smell a sour underarm is the one who has it," - Blake