User:Michael von Preußen/sandbox
Unique vehicles are not something new to the GTA series, and are seen a multitude of times in Grand Theft Auto IV. Unique vehicles are usually already presented ingame, simply painted a unique color, or rare vehicles that are only seen on once during a certain mission. They can sometimes be very hard to get, as they are either mission related or they just appear as a one-time-only.
Warning: Many unique colored vehicles will be resprayed to normal colors upon repair, you will never be able to revert back to the unique color in Pay 'n' Spray.
This list also includes special types of vehicles such as gang cars, police vehicles and so on.
- In the mission Ruff Rider, there is a rich cherry red Hellfury that can be obtained after you kill the enemy, Jayvon Simson. Normal Hellfurys have a metallic red, but this one is a glossy red with no metallic added to it. After you kill Jayvon, the mission is completed, so you can take and park it at your safehouse.
- In GTA IV, a unique green and black Faggio is requested as part of Stevie's Car Thefts. As a new Faggio will respawn at the same spot until the player delivers one to S&M Auto Sales, the player can save one at their safehouse before delivering another.
- In GTA IV, a Freeway is requested as part of Stevie's Car Thefts, appearing in a unique brown colour. As a new Freeway will respawn at the same spot until the player delivers one to S&M Auto Sales, the player can save one at their safehouse before delivering another.
- In GTA IV, an NRG 900 is requested as part of Stevie's Car Thefts, appearing with a uniquely dark gray body color. As a new NRG 900 will respawn at the same spot until the player delivers one to S&M Auto Sales, the player can save one at their safehouse before delivering another.
There are three unique variants of the Maverick:
- One in the missions Dust Off and Paper Trail. In Dust Off, this requires a mission failure to obtain the chopper. It's recommended to save it in Paper Trail, because you can fly it to your safehouse after you beat the mission.
- Another one appears in Babysitting. It is solid black with no white stripes on the top of the body. You need to capsize Derrick's boat, and after it starts flying away, ram it into a building, and then push it to your safehouse after it hits the ground.
Note: There can't be anyone in the chopper after it crashes. Otherwise, it won't save.
- Another one appears in A Revenger's Tragedy ("Deal" ending), where Dimitri flies it. After you crash on Happiness Island, steal the chopper and fly it to your safehouse.
The Police Maverick is a police variant of the civilian Maverick. Also, the Police Maverick dosen't have a spawn point in GTA IV. To acquire one, good sniping skills will be needed.
- Little Jacob pilots an Annihlator with the side doors closed in the last mission (either ending), to obtain it, fly it to your safehouse and kill Roman or Jacob.