Speculations on Games
Below are my speculation on next era of games:
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
|This section is based on Super Wang's Speculation and might not turn out to be correct. Super Wang would feel very well if the follows are right.|
- In next era there may be ...
- More than one protagonist
- A female protagonist
- Chinese protagonists
- Events taking place in China
- Dialogue written in Chinese
- A game world that can be accessible from the very beginning of the game
- A rectangular radar, etc.
Note that those thoughts are based on a so-called brainstorm, making some of them unrealizable. However, I'm really looking forward to a game that bears such feature. (Some are proved exist in Grand Theft Auto V)
Like and Dislike
Below are my personal opinion about something in Grand Theft Auto.
- My favorite protagonist is Tommy Vercetti, brave and intelligent, yet wild. His speech is always inspirational.
- Just like many players, I do like Niko Bellic, for he is really impressive, but sometimes emotional. (Ah yes, and his scream...)
- Mike is the last protagonist that I like. Grand Theft Auto Advance was a failure ever since, its hero also a disappointment.
- I have a crush on Huang Lee! (I'm not gay, though...)But what the f*** happened to his fiancée?!