|Also Known As||Clark Wang|
|Rank||Rank & file|
|Place of Birth||China|
|Favourite Game||GTA Vice City|
GTA Vice City
GTA San Andreas
GTA Chinatown Wars
Speculation on Games
Below are my speculation on next era of games:
|This section is based on Super Wang's Speculation and might not turn out to be correct. Super Wang would appreciate it if the follows are correct.|
- In next era there may be ...
- More than one protagonist
- A female protagonist
- Chinese protagonists
- Events taking place in China
- Dialogue written in Chinese
- A game world that can be accessible from the very beginning of the game
- A rectangular radar, etc.
Note that those thoughts are based on a so-called brainstorm, making some of them unrealizable. However, I'm really looking forward to a game that bears such feature. (Some are proved exist in Grand Theft Auto V)
Like and Dislike
Below are my personal opinion about something in Grand Theft Auto.
- My favorite protagonist is Tommy Vercetti, brave and intelligent, yet wild. His speech is always inspirational.
- Just like many players, I do like Niko Bellic, for he is really impressive, but sometimes emotional. (Ah yes, and his scream...)
- Mike is the last protagonist that I like. Grand Theft Auto Advance was a failure ever since, its hero also a disappointment.
- I have a crush on Huang Lee! (I'm not gay, though...)But what the f*** happened to his fiancée?!
- Of all the vehicles from GTA, I love Cheetah best. Always flexible. Speedy.
- Ambulance is a steady one. But the main character could be trapped before it turns over and blows up. Sometimes locked.(GTA III Era)
- Skimmer is s**t! Too hard to fly!
- Liberty City in GTA III Era seems lifeless--even not a little lifeless. Not lively as its successor.
- Vice City is small but fully detailed, lovable city. I think I'll pick a chance to head for Miami.
- San Andreas contains constituents from the West, where I eventually found a Triad gang friendly to the protagonist.
- Liberty City in GTA IV Era, a re-modeled place, is explained from three different perspectives. No matter who the protagonist is, from a immigrant to a street biker or a nightclub manager, the city will bring the player an amazing experience.
- I'm looking forward to Los Santos in GTA V Era. What kind of impression will it leave on me?
Rules that I must obey
| Rules of Grand Theft Wiki|