| This is the talk page for User:Bellwestern80. Please leave a message.
Always sign off your messages using four tildes (~~~~ ) to automatically add your signature.
Hi, welcome to Grand Theft Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the User:Bellwestern80 page.
Talk about GTA
I want to talk to you about GTA vehicles and protagonist. --Videogamer13 22:06, September 14, 2010 (UTC)
Okay, which ones? Bellwestern80 03:26, September 16, 2010 (UTC)
About GTA San Andreas and GTA 5 vehicles. But GTA 5 is not released yet.
- AT-400 (GTASA) - based on Boeing 737. Its difficult to control because it is heavy.
- Andromada (GTASA) - based on Lockheed C5 Galaxy. Similar to AT400, on ground, the handling is so smoothly.
- Marauder (GTA5) - based on Lockheed AC130H Spectre.
- Mauler (GTA5) - based on AH1-Cobra combat helicopter.
- Hydra (GTASA) - based on Harrier jump jet. This one is my favorite.
- Hunter (GTASA) - based on AH64 Apache.
- Guardian (GTA5) - based on Mil-24 Gunship. Combat transport helicopter.
--Videogamer13 09:36, September 25, 2010 (UTC)
Hi there! I saw you tried to copy over an image from the old wikia site. You were almost right. You have to make sure you save the full version of the image, rather than a thumbnail. So here you can see below the image it gives the file name, dimensions and size - click on the file name link there. That opens up the full image which you can save and upload. The one you uploaded before was just the thumbnail - you can see it began with "300px". Reckon you can give it another go? Gboyers 20:42, 10 October 2010 (BST)
The Blista full size picture has some weird problem going on. When I would set it, it would say there is no text here. So I went and set it for the embedded file, and the top half of the picture came up, but nothing else. I really don't know what's going on here, but I saved the full sized picture, and went and uploaded it, but all that forms is that picture. I'm stumped. Bellwestern80 23:00, 11 October 2010 (BST)