| This is the talk page for User:GTAjaxoxo. Please leave a message.
Always sign off your messages using four tildes (~~~~ ) to automatically add your signature.
Hi , welcome to Grand Theft Wiki! I hope you like the place and decide to stay.
Whether you're brand new to wikis or are an expert, check out our Tasks page, which shows you the sorts of things you can help out with on here. Feel free to contribute to this site and edit pages, even if you're new!
- If you do need help, check out our Help section.
- If you want to know more about Grand Theft Wiki, see our About page.
- If you're interested in our rules and the way we do things on Grand Theft Wiki, check out our Policy.
- If you'd like to interact with the rest of the community here, check out our Community Hub.
- If you want a safe place to test out editing, have a play around with our Sandbox
The (+200) and (-1,875) in Special:RecentChanges and Special:Contributions indicates how many letters that edit has added/removed from the page, in total. So an edit showing +1000 means they added a lot of text, whilst -1000 means they removed a lot. This is useful so you can quickly guess what sort of edit has been made, for example an edit of -2000 might be vandalism with someone removing all the content from a page; whilst an edit with -1 or +2 is likely to be fixing some spelling or a broken link. gboyers talk 17:53, 26 September 2011 (BST)