| This is the talk page for User:Gregallz5. Please leave a message.
Always sign off your messages using four tildes (~~~~ ) to automatically add your signature.
Hi, welcome to Grand Theft Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the User:Gregallz5 page.
Promotion and "Proud to be English"
Re: A Favour
- In reply to A Favor
I thought I'd help answer the question you left on Chimpso's talk page. We are no longer anything to do with the GTA Wikia - they do whatever they want and we have no control or authority there. Only the administrators or any Wikia Staff can unblock you from that site. If their rules mean you have to have evidence for everything, then that's their choice. In my opinion, their rules are rubbish and the staff are pretty awful, so I don't why you would want to be unblocked there. I'd suggest you find a new home (like Grand Theft Wiki). gboyers talk 21:50, 29 August 2011 (BST)
- Please do NOT edit or remove anyone else's comments on a talk page. Everyone is entitled to their point of view, even if it is different to yours. As for what happened on Wikia, it's nothing to do with us here any more. I'm afraid that I won't allow this wiki to be a harbour for personal insults and arguments - we are here to make an awesome GTA encyclopedia. If you have issues with Wikia or the GTA Wiki there, I suggest you take it to Wikia, Wikia staff, Wikia IRC, those users or the Anti-Wikia Alliance. This is not the place for that. Alright? gboyers talk 22:29, 30 August 2011 (BST)
I've responded to your earlier message on your Gregallz5 account on the GTA Wiki, you can reply to it on your GTA Wiki talk page if you wish, you can still edit your talk page whilst blocked. This is a GTA Wiki problem so I'd rather it be discussed there. The Tom 01:42, 31 August 2011 (BST)
- Sorry but you've had enough chances, just stick to editing this wiki now. The Tom 11:53, 31 August 2011 (BST)
- I'm not going to regret this, I can't just unblock you without a valid reason and you have no respect for staff and your still showing this lack of respect with the messages your leaving me, you got blocked for your language and the way you were talking to staff, you then created a new account which seemed to have the sole purpose of insulting Staff members, your block was then extended and you were warned not to create another account which you did almost immediately, you again insulted Staff members and asked me to block them just to get them back, I don't know what gave you the impression that I would be willing to do that but I never would, I can't actually block Jeff as we are both Bureaucrats and Bureaucrats can't block one another. Anyway, Dan then blocked you forever because of our continuous rule breaking. I can't see how you think thats unfair. If you wish to continue this conversation then please do so on gta.wikia.com, you can still edit your talk page so if you wish we can continue this conversation there. The Tom 17:02, 31 August 2011 (BST)
- Can we just talk on your GTA Wiki account talk page? If you want to continue this conversation then do so on your talk page, I have left you a message on there, leave your response under it. The Tom 16:11, 1 September 2011 (BST)
- Also I wouldn't bother trying to go back to the GTA Wikia, the b'crats and admins there have this "shut up cos you're wrong" attitude where they think they know everything.--Mizu (talk) 06:20, 31 August 2011 (BST)