| This is the talk page for User:Gregallz5. Please leave a message.
Always sign off your messages using four tildes (~~~~ ) to automatically add your signature.
Hi, welcome to Grand Theft Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the User:Gregallz5 page.
Promotion and "Proud to be English"
Re: A Favour
- In reply to A Favor
I thought I'd help answer the question you left on Chimpso's talk page. We are no longer anything to do with the GTA Wikia - they do whatever they want and we have no control or authority there. Only the administrators or any Wikia Staff can unblock you from that site. If their rules mean you have to have evidence for everything, then that's their choice. In my opinion, their rules are rubbish and the staff are pretty awful, so I don't why you would want to be unblocked there. I'd suggest you find a new home (like Grand Theft Wiki). gboyers talk 21:50, 29 August 2011 (BST)
- Please do NOT edit or remove anyone else's comments on a talk page. Everyone is entitled to their point of view, even if it is different to yours. As for what happened on Wikia, it's nothing to do with us here any more. I'm afraid that I won't allow this wiki to be a harbour for personal insults and arguments - we are here to make an awesome GTA encyclopedia. If you have issues with Wikia or the GTA Wiki there, I suggest you take it to Wikia, Wikia staff, Wikia IRC, those users or the Anti-Wikia Alliance. This is not the place for that. Alright? gboyers talk 22:29, 30 August 2011 (BST)
I've responded to your earlier message on your Gregallz5 account on the GTA Wiki, you can reply to it on your GTA Wiki talk page if you wish, you can still edit your talk page whilst blocked. This is a GTA Wiki problem so I'd rather it be discussed there. The Tom 01:42, 31 August 2011 (BST)
- Sorry but you've had enough chances, just stick to editing this wiki now. The Tom 11:53, 31 August 2011 (BST)
- I'm not going to regret this, I can't just unblock you without a valid reason and you have no respect for staff and your still showing this lack of respect with the messages your leaving me, you got blocked for your language and the way you were talking to staff, you then created a new account which seemed to have the sole purpose of insulting Staff members, your block was then extended and you were warned not to create another account which you did almost immediately, you again insulted Staff members and asked me to block them just to get them back, I don't know what gave you the impression that I would be willing to do that but I never would, I can't actually block Jeff as we are both Bureaucrats and Bureaucrats can't block one another. Anyway, Dan then blocked you forever because of our continuous rule breaking. I can't see how you think thats unfair. If you wish to continue this conversation then please do so on gta.wikia.com, you can still edit your talk page so if you wish we can continue this conversation there. The Tom 17:02, 31 August 2011 (BST)
- Can we just talk on your GTA Wiki account talk page? If you want to continue this conversation then do so on your talk page, I have left you a message on there, leave your response under it. The Tom 16:11, 1 September 2011 (BST)
- Also I wouldn't bother trying to go back to the GTA Wikia, the b'crats and admins there have this "shut up cos you're wrong" attitude where they think they know everything.--Mizu (talk) 06:20, 31 August 2011 (BST)
- Dude, as I've said, please don't use this wiki for personal arguments. This isn't the place. Please don't swear at other users, no matter how much you hate them. This wiki is about GTA, please just stick to that. gboyers talk 14:52, 31 August 2011 (BST)
- I will not "tell" The Tom anything. Your dispute about access to that site is nothing to do with this site, and I've asked you not to use this site to argue about being banned on the other. Perhaps you do share an IP with that user, but if there is a suspicion that that account is a sockpuppet, is being used to defend you in arguments, or otherwise is not a real user, then of course action may be taken. If they are a legitimate user of Grand Theft Wiki, who wants to edit the wiki and stay out of trouble, that is great. I'm asking you now to stay away from The Tom's userpage, to not argue about the other wiki, and to just be a regular user. Can you do that? gboyers talk 23:35, 1 September 2011 (BST)
I have told you several times to STOP swearing, yet you have continued. I have told you several times to STOP bitching about Wikia on here. I have told you several times to STOP yelling at other users, even if you hate them. You have completely ignored this, so how do I get you to stop? I have no choice but to take action, so I am blocking you from this site for 1 day.
Please listen to what I am saying: whatever happened at the other site is none of my concern, and you have a chance for a completely fresh start here. You have the chance to be a normal user, with no blocks, no arguments with the staff, no history. At the moment you are wasting that chance by not sticking to our rules. Even with a fresh start, I have to take action to protect this wiki from people who disobey the rules.
As for Wikia, as The Tom has said several times, you should still be able to edit your own talk page. You can reply to him on that page. You do not need to find his talk page to reply on. You can just reply on your own page, and he can still see it.
To upload a picture on your profile like I got of Lance Vance and how to make it like a character's page, you have to follow these instructions. Use a wiki-style userpage (there is a link at the top of your current userpage for this purpose) and then obtain a character infobox from one of Grand Theft Wiki's character articles. Obtain an image of either yourself or a character (if your username is named after a charcter, like mine) and put the image into the picture section of the character infobox. (PS: copy and paste the infobox character code that has been provided by me onto your wiki userpage and then add whatever information you desire onto the templates provided). The completed infobox should look like this:
Lance Vance, the basis of MrLanceVanceDance's username.
|Date of Birth||[[Error: Invalid time.|unknown]]|
|Place of Birth||unknown location, Australia|
|Home||Unknown location, Australia|